• I dislike it
    • Haven't watched it
    • WTF is this?
    • Neutral

This poll is closed to new votes

Headcanon acquired.

sweet_dreams_by_crimsonbugeye-d7vl7qj.png

I laughed too hard at 5AM

Oh, by the way guys, I completely forgot to show you guys my time at BronyCon. Here, have some pictures:

Thursday afternoon, we stopped and got badges:

07C97874-63F9-44A8-A951-73F6D2018DBF_zps7gjl1sw4.jpg

Then we took a selfie:

5FCB10F4-03A3-42F9-9D5F-590A7DA5293D_zpsdxrm1wrh.jpg

The lines to get into any event in the Mane Hall were unbelievable (lots of chanting and merriment ensued from the boredom)

2B11AD49-CE32-4684-B40B-23DF9DCA135F_zpsvuglqzx7.jpg

These guys were awesome. We actually ended up conga lining through the entire convention center, outside up Liberty Ave and around Pratt St. before going back in.

123_zpsfef980f2.jpg

124_zpsbcc181e9.jpg

Here's the impressive cosplay section

131_zps2b820d13.jpg

132_zpsf2c532f3.jpg

142_zps6a23753c.jpg

174_zpsafaa16f6.jpg

181_zps0d95034b.jpg

Here's my bag after I got some autographs:

198_zps00cc2118.jpg

I took a picture with a horse famous guy if you recognize him

BuEFKAbIUAEOxfA.jpg

Last night at BronyPalooza, all the artists gathered on the stage (Alex S came as a surprise guest):

99695D28-90CE-416F-9F23-CCA8E5753427_zpsbba8czez.jpg

Next year's date:

701F46D1-2C90-44F1-80B2-D75A086167AA_zpsdth7ctk4.jpg

Parting wishes from an anonymous person who put up Sticky Note pictures all over the con center.

8C7D7029-B4D6-4913-B2F3-692F5C8FA197_zpsdd8care5.jpg

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

I would have liked to have gone to the first ones back when the fandom was more family like than it seems now. I still love the show, possibly more sincerely now than back then but I've drifted from the fandom. Tumblr's and deviantart's crazy bronies really did a number with that.

I figure since I'm on break I can take some time to finish season 4. I believe the last episode I saw was 4 before I had to get back into work mode. I think I'll start right now.

Retired Forum Moderator

I would have liked to have gone to the first ones back when the fandom was more family like than it seems now. I still love the show, possibly more sincerely now than back then but I've drifted from the fandom. Tumblr's and deviantart's crazy bronies really did a number with that.

I figure since I'm on break I can take some time to finish season 4. I believe the last episode I saw was 4 before I had to get back into work mode. I think I'll start right now.

It's still like a family when you go to cons. Just... a massssssive family. I've never felt such an aura of camaraderie in my life.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

I guess. I'd still rather at least wait until it's local. Mostly because I don't like planes and I have money issues anyways.

Retired Forum Moderator

Aren't you West Coast? Here's a list of WC Cons I know off the top of my head...

Babscon is in SanFran.

Everfree Northwest is in Seattle.

Equestria LA is... in LA (they were supposedly shutting down but have announced they will be back at some point this coming year)

And BronyCAN is in Richmond, BC.

If any of these are close, I'm sure they'd love to have you Blighty. :)

Just in case you can't watch it in theaters, you can watch Rainbow Rocks here (do note, there's a chance it'll get taken down)

U1DFFaipuhs

Spoiler free thoughts: It was great, about as good as the first movie, there's also a scene after the credits.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Just in case you can't watch it in theaters, you can watch Rainbow Rocks here (do note, there's a chance it'll get taken down)

U1DFFaipuhs

Spoiler free thoughts: It was great, about as good as the first movie, there's also a scene after the credits.

This is why keepvid was invented.

the name's riley

I'll never understand why Hasbro went with their coats being the skin color. It's really fucking creepy.

So how's the show these days? I haven't kept up with the show itself since the end of season 2.

I'll never understand why Hasbro went with their coats being the skin color. It's really fucking creepy.

So how's the show these days? I haven't kept up with the show itself since the end of season 2.

Season 3 was complete garbage, season 4 was pretty good from what I've seen of it but I kinda stopped keeping up with it.

the name's riley