1. 1. What do you think about MLP:FiM

• I like it
    • I dislike it
    • Haven't watched it
    • WTF is this?
    • Neutral

This poll is closed to new votes

hB371D211

What really worries me is I didn't get it at first.

why did the creator take out the white background and leave a really shitty white outline on everything like seriously

the name's riley

So, I made my new avatar in SFM, dunno why the eye glitches like that, it was fine in SFM, but what do people think?

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

It looks a bit squished, like it was turned from a rectangle into a square without cropping but other than that? Absolutely adorable.

Retired Forum Moderator

It might be better to crop out some of the empty space around the edges. You can also try either another render or you can edit the frames with the glitch in Photoshop or some other program that lets you edit .gif files.

Here's a bigger version:

rainbow_dash_listens_to_music_by_p5ychoticninja-d8bi4f4.gif

Every time I try to edit it in Image Ready, it gets fucked up for some reason.

Moderator Edit: added a Spoiler tag because The gif was stretching the screen.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Give me a few minutes and I'll see if I can work something out in Photoshop. I know a few ways to get this better to use, even if I have to import it into after effects and back into a gif to get it working lol

Not sure if I can do much about the eye though. At least not quickly.

Retired Forum Moderator

I've seen the problem with the eye before. It stopped me from finishing an image I was working on once. It has something to do with the very start of the animation. What you could do is render a longer version that loops once or twice then cut out the very start of the .gif and sync it from there.

Also I recommended using the spoiler tag for images that large.

Well a little bit of video and photoshop editing later and I managed to manually close the eyes, speed it up, and crop it, but now it seems to pause at the end like it dropped a few frames somewhere. :S

Well do with it what you will, should you decide to do anything at all. It was kinda fun messing around with this either way so I won't be upset in the least if you decide to keep using your current one.

RDMusicGif_zpsmsf9vd9a.gif

Aaaand the avatar version:

RDMusicGifAvatar_zpspeghguxg.gif

Edit: I think I figured it out. I rendered the edited gif one frame to long so it hangs there. oops.

Retired Forum Moderator

Wait. Do they still make episodes for this show?

yep.

season 5's coming up sometime next year.

the name's riley

I swear, that teaser is the worst. Let me guess; Twilight becomes more of a princess than she was when she fought Tirek and then she becomes god and now the universe is her plaything and then she becomes mad with power like Discord would.

Oh, also, apparently rumours say there will be an episode will be about background ponies.

For all the things I could complain about all of that, I'm probably still gonna end up watching it anyways. There's a word for that; I believe it's "tool"

Retired Forum Moderator

Oh, no question I'm going to watch it. I love my fucking cartoon horses.

EDIT: Related, I think I drew Twilight like 10 times in different styles.

I'm gonna watch it. I'll probably enjoy it. If it inspires me enough, I might finish up this damn FanFic that's been in progress for like a year and a half now. Who knows?

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time