174 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about MLP:FiM

• I like it
    • I dislike it
    • Haven't watched it
    • WTF is this?
    • Neutral

This poll is closed to new votes

I'm starting to think that Sunset Shimmer is creeping her way into my favorite. Ever since rainbow rocks, like she just seemed the most level headed of them all. Not to mention absolutely adorable.

I mean, come on, Lookit dat!:

sunset_shimmer_by_twilipony_by_twilipony-d7323yw.png

And that adorable face:

latest?cb=20141029225618

And lastly

groovin__sunset_shimmer_by_mohawgo-d80bsh5.gif

Edit:

*squee*

tumblr_nc3u26bXKk1qjs7mxo2_500.jpg

Retired Forum Moderator

then she becomes god and now the universe is her plaything and then she becomes mad with power like Discord would.

Soon_zpsn8qah9ga.png

Soon.

Ahem. Haven't watched any of season 4 yet, besides the first 3 episodes. Plan to, but haven't tried very hard since they're not on Youtube any more. At least that I know of.

#EvilTwilight2015

#DiscordIsStillSecretlyEvil

#IronicHashtagIsJustAsBadAsRegularHashtag

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

OMG ITS SRAKE

I HAVENT SEEN YOU SINCE LIKE 2012

the name's riley

then she becomes god and now the universe is her plaything and then she becomes mad with power like Discord would.

Soon_zpsn8qah9ga.png

Soon.

Ahem. Haven't watched any of season 4 yet, besides the first 3 episodes. Plan to, but haven't tried very hard since they're not on Youtube any more. At least that I know of.

#EvilTwilight2015

#DiscordIsStillSecretlyEvil

#IronicHashtagIsJustAsBadAsRegularHashtag

siw_TKm7vQw

Wow I haven't seen you since... well, the story I accidentally stumbled across on FimFiction... But since forever before then!

Welcome back. :D

Retired Forum Moderator

Well, I've always been here. You guys just haven't been believing hard enough.

Wow I haven't seen you since... well, the story I accidentally stumbled across on FimFiction.

Funny you should bring that up. I've actually posted a link to that story a couple of times in this thread previously so I think it is hilarious that you managed to find it through the recently updated tab on FimFiction. Like seriously. That's feels like something that never should have happened.

Then again, whenever i posted the link my post was immediately buried by people posting pictures of Fluttershy and more people saying "DAWWW" or "HNNNG." I suppose that's one of the reasons I just kind of stopped posting. I didn't really feel like I had that much to add to any conversations or that people didn't really care about what I had to say.

Nah, that's crazy. Crazy and egocentric. And I am neither of those things.

Anyways, nice to talk to you guys again. See you next year.

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

Hey Srake! Long time, no see. Season 5 is supposed to be rolling around this February, so you might wanna try a little more to get 4 in if you planned on watching this one as it releases. Otherwise, you do you, lol.

Obligitory content stream because I'm inactive. These are a couple SFM artists I really enjoy. They're really good at making smooth and natural animation, so check 'em out!

Nutrafin

0Clt9QMXrOo

My personal fav, Ferexes:

aADvvCxfBos

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

That reminds me, I got my own SFM projects I want to work on, but after getting a job, sometimes I find myself too drained to do anything really, except watch tv.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Look at a thing I found:

Z1P7Q5LZTX8

I was actually on my way to this thread just now to post this exact video. Sill left it a bit vague as to what's going on but those ever-smiling ponies remind me of several horror games.

Retired Forum Moderator

stare_master_by_uotapo-d7v7s3n.jpg

Also, I watched both Equestria Girls as well as Rainbow Rocks. I was pleased with both of them as I went in with relatively low expectations. Equestria Girls was sort of hard for me to watch as a lot of its humor stems from "Let's watch as a person stumbles around in a culture they know nothing about." Frankly, I'm not a fan of that. I didn't like Rainbow Rocks as much because it features too much music. As much as I am a fan of Daniel Ingram's work, it can get to be a bit much when all the songs are geared towards kids.

Idunno. I really liked the songs from Rainbow Rocks, save for the 2 made to be intentionally bad(the first friendship spell disaster and the "Awesome as I wanna be")

But that's probably because I like female vocals and Adagio has a nice voice. I'd say I like RR better than the first but that's because Sunset Shimmer has basically taken place as my favorite non-mane 6 and it was nice to see here, well, nice.

Retired Forum Moderator

Am I the only one who enjoyed "Awesome as I wanna be"?

In other news, here's a funnah comic:

hB756092F

That was one of the better episodes I've seen in a while. Hopefully the rest of the season stays strong. But yeah. Cult seems to be the theme of the month.

Also I spotted the Wilhelm scream tacked into the ending. They just HAD to use it. It didn't even make sense. -.-

Retired Forum Moderator

That was one of the better episodes I've seen in a while. Hopefully the rest of the season stays strong. But yeah. Cult seems to be the theme of the month.

Also I spotted the Wilhelm scream tacked into the ending. They just HAD to use it. It didn't even make sense. -.-

I think it was meant to be taken as a laughter. Wihelm laughter...