• I dislike it
    • Haven't watched it
    • WTF is this?
    • Neutral

This poll is closed to new votes

I still have yet to watch season 4 past episode 8 and episode 3 of this season

the name's riley

Jealous Discord is terrifying. O_o

Also Metal Gear Solid reference. Was not expecting that to be honest.

Retired Forum Moderator

You mean an MGS reference as or more overt than Solid Twilight way back in 2012? I may have to actually bother to look this up, now.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

You mean an MGS reference as or more overt than Solid Twilight way back in 2012? I may have to actually bother to look this up, now.

Only the most obvious of MGS references one could make.

Retired Forum Moderator

Like ones that know next to nothing about MGS (lore), like myself, would easily get the reference.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Like ones that know next to nothing about MGS (lore), like myself, would easily get the reference.

I'm slightly disappointed they didn't use the actual sound, but that was pretty awesome, though.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

I'm watching the season 5 premiere and since when did this show just become a portal for anti-communist propoganda?

Also Admiral Twilight Ackbar

All in all it was actually pretty damn good. A little cheesy on the humor at parts but it made up for it with

Spike killing Pinkie's family.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

I'm watching the season 5 premiere and since when did this show just become a portal for anti-communist propoganda?

A.) I still like to think it's more of a cult, minus the aliens, and koolaid.

B.) That's the only episode (or episodes if you count multi-parters as separate) so far.

A.) I still like to think it's more of a cult, minus the aliens, and koolaid.

B.) That's the only episode (or episodes if you count multi-parters as separate) so far.

I mostly just said it as a joke, haha. :D

Also I watched the third episode last night and I was pretty well impressed with it. Good concept with a very understandable conflict and a really cool resolution. Though I honestly thought they were just gonna buy a shitload of books for Twilight and that would do it, I found the way they actually solved the problem to be a lot cooler and more touching.

Episode 4:

I literally knew Luna was teaching her a lesson through dreams within the first 5 minutes.

Also, Scootaloo takes advantage of lucid dreaming like a pro

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

DERPY SPEAKS AGAIN!!!111JIO;JFKL;JSKL;JASD;IFKLJASKFL;JA;SOIDFHOIASD;H[OIrfhio;dafgoi[aefroihafdvojngoih;gvo nmb jhnn mn bn bn OH MY *BEEP* THAT INTRO IS FUNNY! THE REACTION, THE RESPONSE I'M GOING TO *BEEP*ING LOVE EPISODE 100! VINYL SCRATCH WITH MUSIC CANCELING EVERYTHING! BIG LEBOWSKI! DOCTOR WHO! "maybe it's a friendship problem and it'll be solved in a half an hour or so" ALL MY YES! HOW MORE AWESOME CAN THIS GET?! Lyra and Bon-Bon shipping is so hard in this episode, and that twist? Not sure where they're going with it, but something tells me, it's based off a fan fiction. EVERY PONY MUST WATCH THIS EPISODE, I REPEAT EVERY PONY MUST WATCH THIS EPISODE!

Somehow I knew episode 100 would be fanservice central.

the name's riley

I refuse to let this die! Even if I'm the only one posting here

so9C4vAsL9c

Here's me giving this thread a big old hug goodbye. I want to thank (almost) every person who ever participated in this thread, because you all played a role in molding me into the person I am today, and I feel pretty well about how I turned out. Aside from your crazy misconception that pseudo-sciences like magic can contribute to the relationships between individuals, I will continue to embody the values I learned to exercise so well while a part of this community.

A lot of you who have been around for a while might not know it, but you probably contributed to preventing me from committing suicide back in late 2011, and I'll forever be grateful for that, as I'm currently starting school and haven't felt depressed for an extended period of time in over 8 months. I'm actually happy now and that's something that I at one point wasn't sure I could achieve.

So if I can be cringey once more, for one last time, I'd like to thank you for being my Rainbow Dash, my Applejack, my Twilight, my Rarity, my Pinkie Pie, and especially my Fluttershy :D for these past 4 years. You're great friends and I couldn't have asked for better company than what I got in this one thread from an obscure internet forum.

Fitting that today is actually the 4th anniversary of my becoming a brony when I go ahead and move on with my life and find new shows to become unhealthily obsessed with.

So goodbye everypony. Have a wonderful time with whatever you do in life and if you have a way of contacting me, never hesitate to use it if you ever want to!