174 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about MLP:FiM

• I like it
    • I dislike it
    • Haven't watched it
    • WTF is this?
    • Neutral

This poll is closed to new votes

I actually liked both parts of the first episode, but I can respect the opinions of people who honestly did not.

Actually, you have to be über manly to watch My Little Pony; if you're secure in your masculinity, you know that watching a girl's show won't do anything to affect that and that other people calling you girly are just trolling idiots. You're not going to pretend something isn't fun just for the sake of not looking silly.

Wait, no, that's wrong! It's neither manly, nor girly to watch My Little Pony. The attitude "this is for boys/this is for girls" is an outdated, sexist attitude and our society would be better off if we divest ourselves from it.

I didn't say the first episode wasn't good I... oh... yeah... Okay, I didn't mean to say the first episode wasn't good, I should have said that for me the first episode might turn some people with insecurities off early, the intro is very... feminine.

Explicit Language:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Tjb14VoWjg

It's like Idiots of gmod, except PONIES!

I mean It's not like Idiots of Gmod, but it'd be put in the same category.

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

Can someone find someone who's never heard the MLP theme song and then play the TF2 version to them without subtitles? I wonder if they can understand what they're saying; I doubt it.

Can someone find someone who's never heard the MLP theme song and then play the TF2 version to them without subtitles? I wonder if they can understand what they're saying; I doubt it.

I barely understood it :P . Has anyone else noticed the huge number of MLP remix songs on youtube?

Explicit Language: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Tjb14VoWjg

It's like Idiots of gmod, except PONIES!

I mean It's not like Idiots of Gmod, but it'd be put in the same category.

I'd say it's more like AMV Hell with ponies... so I guess that would be My Little PMV Hell?

Not really... Theres already a couple of PMV's. It just reminds me more of Idiots of Gmod

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

Is...is that Doug Rattmann, Ponified?

"Stand in the ashes of a trillion dead souls, and asks the ghosts if honour matters! The silence is your answer." -Javik, Mass Effect 3

FOREVER!

I don't like the word "brony" (nor do I label myself as one) for the exact same reasons I don't like the word "gamer;" Yahtzee summed up my feelings on labels/titles pretty well.

I wake up in the morning and have a cup of coffee. Then I go to school, come home and do my homework. In my free time or during the summer, I like to play video games and generally just browse on my computer. Other times, I like to read or post on this forum, or play chess. And other nights, I like to watch a movie or an episode M*A*S*H; Seinfeld; The Office or My Little Pony.

I am normal.