THIS IS MADNESS!

madness?

THIS IS SPARTA!

And when he gets to heaven,

To saint Peter he will tell;

One more soldier reporting, sir.

I've served my time in Hell!

I found that offensive. :(

Oh please, this is nothing. He's done stuff that Satan himself had to fast-forward through because it was too much for him.

YOUR NAME!!!! YOUR NAAAAAAAMMEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

Now can you change your bday to tomorrow? :o

Also known as "Username"

YOUR NAME!!!! YOUR NAAAAAAAMMEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

Now can you change your bday to tomorrow? :o

No. However, my avatar is a point of contention. I want to represent my broniness, but I refuse to use any gifs or jpg of Applejack due to unoriginality. Anyone care to make an Applejack version of my avatar if they are capable of it?

Srake is gonna be pissed.

I aim to please.

I love you, yet can't stand to know you exist.

You are now Applejack.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

On the bright side (or not so bright if the show's THAT good), there's one less reason (albeit a trivial one) to become a Brony. :mrgreen:

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

No. However, my avatar is a point of contention. I want to represent my broniness, but I refuse to use any gifs or jpg of Applejack due to unoriginality. Anyone care to make an Applejack version of my avatar if they are capable of it?

If you have a larger version I'll have a go

qQ3tb.jpg

And I don't mean slapping Applejack's face on there. I mean actually redoing this image in the style of Applejack. But if you can manage to make it look above average, I'll take what I can get no matter the method. And no, that's not meant to be me. It's just a character from a webcomic I like to read.

I love you, yet can't stand to know you exist.

qQ3tb.jpg

And I don't mean slapping Applejack's face on there. I mean actually redoing this image in the style of Applejack. But if you can manage to make it look above average, I'll take what I can get no matter the method. And no, that's not meant to be me. It's just a character from a webcomic I like to read.

308001_2001370195729_1287806212_31550958_1233716636_n.jpg

qQ3tb.jpg

I might have a go at it as well. I'm decent at digital art.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Watching the Bourne Trilogy did nothing to phase how disappointed I am with the fact that a thing I rendered didn't come out right at all.

Serves me right for not scene testing.

Foxhound delayed probably until monday or so, and I'm not running Steam in order to save RAM.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

Watching the Bourne Trilogy did nothing to phase how disappointed I am with the fact that a thing I rendered didn't come out right at all.

Serves me right for not scene testing.

Foxhound delayed probably until monday or so, and I'm not running Steam in order to save RAM.

Wrong thread???

Hi Friend.