1. 1. What do you think about MLP:FiM

• I like it
    • I dislike it
    • Haven't watched it
    • WTF is this?
    • Neutral

This poll is closed to new votes

I really like how:

As opposed to just making Rainbow Dash disloyal in general, Discord re-adjusted her priorities to something she found personally more important.

THAT is a sign of a Magnificent Bastard if I've ever seen one.

I love you, yet can't stand to know you exist.

Yep, Best villain ever.

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

The live stream was fine for me.

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

Finished watching the new episode.

It seemed a little fast paced relative to the pilot with action starting immediately rather than a buildup to it. Overall one of my least favorite episodes. I don't want the producers to throw the original show out the window to try to please the male audience, that would completely ruin it and I certainly don't want FiM to limp along for years disregarding quality, barely surviving of fanboys/girls.

c254e_qv0Ag

This was actually one of my favorite episodes. The whole "Slice of life" deal was perfectly fine, but to see them fighting an actual villain again is a refreshing change of pace.

Edit: Actually, I have a new idea. Think someone can replace the "Bravetriforcer" in my avatar with "Applejack"? I would but MsPaint and I do not get along whatsoever.

I love you, yet can't stand to know you exist.

Finished watching the new episode.

It seemed a little fast paced relative to the pilot with action starting immediately rather than a buildup to it. Overall one of my least favorite episodes. I don't want the producers to throw the original show out the window to try to please the male audience, that would completely ruin it and I certainly don't want FiM to limp along for years disregarding quality, barely surviving of fanboys/girls.

c254e_qv0Ag

I know what you mean

i felt like it did start up a little too quickly. One seconde the CMC are in the garden and after the commercial there's chocolate rain. The rest of it I completely loved, no matter how upset err... Sad err... Crying err... Smacking my head against the wall and slitting my wrists until I had to go to the ER for a blood transfusion I was after Fluttershy turned to a bitch. Though I have to admit, that tail flick was pretty sexy ;)

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

I'm waiting until a nominal proportion of the season is released so I can watch them all closer together.

Spirit of mine is one of patience. That said, I haven't even seen all that many of the pre-showing screencaps of the new episodes, and those ones which I have seen I have largely forgotten.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

That tail flick was pretty sexy ;)

hey-i-know-right.jpg

Wait... what?

I'm confused. Are you saying you're surprised by what I said "wait... What?" or do you agree with me? If it makes a difference I don't clop. That's just creepy shit. But it looks like YOU DO!

my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-clop-jobs.jpg

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

I don't know what you guys are talking about--I loved that episode! I really liked the villain, too. He's well written, convincing, and his voice acting is better than everyone else. He's an infinitely better villain than Nightmare Moon. Nightmare Moon was boring and even had the typical villain accent. Discord has a much better personality.

Ok, yes it was fast-paced. But keep in mind: it's a show for little kids. Little kids have short attention spans. The only reason the season 1 pilot was slower paced was that they had to introduce all the characters. In flanksight, I didn't like the introduction of Nightmare Moon; it seemed like the writers at the last second said, "Ok, here's the villian. Go fight her." I guess they couldn't do anything better since they used the entire episode introducing the characters.

That tail flick was pretty sexy

You are certainly not helping the bronies' cause to disavow connection with the furries.

I like all the negative versions of the characters. Especially NegitiveShy.

This was by far my favorite episode.

That tail flick was pretty sexy

You are certainly not helping the bronies' cause to disavow connection with the furries.

I don't mean it like THAT. It's the sort of thing catwoman would do. It's a sexy attitude, not something I find erotic, it's just cute.

Oh, and Srake, it's not Negativeshy. YouTube has officially meme dubbed her Flutterbitch.

tumblr_lroqj00xsV1qkc8dbo2_500.gif

I don't like that name... Because I don't turn bitter to Fluttershy.

I don't like that name... Because I don't turn bitter to Fluttershy.

Understandable, but still...

flutterbitch_09_by_skyen-d39o1bp.jpg

flutterbitch_02_by_skyen-d39o17x.jpg

flutterbitch_11_by_skyen-d39o1d0.jpg

flutterbitch_08_by_skyen-d39o1b9.jpg

'What' are you going on about?

Pinkie is by far my second favorite character, bested only by Rainbow Dash. Pinkie is so charming and delightful--she makes me feel all gooey inside. Her little chuckle in Rainbow Dash's candle scene,

her comment about Discord standing on Twilight's head and her exhilaration over the Chocolate Rain

makes me want to melt. :D

Once again. I agree. Pinkie was so great in this episode.

Pinkie can't whistle well