174 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about MLP:FiM

• I like it
    • I dislike it
    • Haven't watched it
    • WTF is this?
    • Neutral

This poll is closed to new votes

Well deserved cockiness nonetheless however.

edit: sunuvaninja

PERFECT TIMING!

You may have won the battle Rainbow Dash, BUT THE WAR BETWEEN US IS NOT OVER...oh no...not by a long shot...

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

I'm still endlessly astonished how this show got more audience than just small girls. I used to like My Little Pony when I was a small girl, but now... I'm close to my 30s and I even watched some lately and finally found it nice graphics and stories are pretty cool but in the end it's a bit boring and stereotype. I had a pink My Little Pony toy with violet mane and a violet horse with a violet mane as well! I loved them! It was good for me 20 yrs ago.... but not now....?

And honestly I do not enjoy seeing ponies every few posts in here on any topic I'm lookin through :/ I'm nuts about some bands/singers or TV shows but I don't feel a need to expose it everywhere. Just my PERSONAL opinion on pony phenomenon lately. You don't need to comment I don't wanna argue or anything. It's just becoming irritating visually for me. If it reaches a critical mass, who knows I may feel like arguing... a lot....

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

How do you do it, Dashy? You've ninja'd me at least three times, possibly more when you were Username.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

I'm still endlessly astonished how this show got more audience than just small girls. I used to like My Little Pony when I was a small girl, but now... I'm close to my 30s and I even watched some lately and finally found it nice graphics and stories are pretty cool but in the end it's a bit boring and stereotype. I had a pink My Little Pony toy with violet mane and a violet horse with a violet mane as well! I loved them! It was good for me 20 yrs ago.... but not now....?

And honestly I do not enjoy seeing ponies every few posts in here on any topic I'm lookin through :/ I'm nuts about some bands/singers or TV shows but I don't feel a need to expose it everywhere. Just my PERSONAL opinion on pony phenomenon lately. You don't need to comment I don't wanna argue or anything. It's just becoming irritating visually for me. If it reaches a critical mass, who knows I may feel like arguing... a lot....

Don't tempt me.

Remember what happened last time somepony told me to tone it down when I was already posting at the amount I already agreed to?

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Also known as "Username"

I don't see it as that big of a deal. I like the show myself, not as crazy about it as other people though(not that that is a bad thing). And i don't post ponies that much out of this topic but i don't mind it that much when other people do either.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This forum, various ther pony sites, and occasionally when the topic strikes up ponies, other places, but other than that I try to keep pony-talk to a bare minimum because I know it can be frustrating to see pony stuff constantly if you're not a brony, but really, HLPrincess, you're kinda asking for flaming when you say that in the PONY THREAD.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Don't tempt me.

Remember what happened last time somepony told me to tone it down when I was already posting at the amount I already agreed to?

She never told you to tone it down.

I'll admit... I'm perfectly fine with people posting (topic related, of course :)) MLP images, but it can get a little irritating seeing them in so many threads.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Not many of us post ponies outside of this page, and if we do, it's relevant to the conversation, as was agreed in the Accursed Farms peace treaties following the Accursed Farms branch of the Equestrian flame war. If you don't want ponies, you can always block us (add to your foes list). It wouldn't bother me. Hell, I wouldn't be able to notice.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time