... I`m so proud of you/Make sure you don`t...

Sign in to follow this  

Massive spoilers ahead!

Way to create a resonance cascade and let the Combine rule the Earth and have Gordon blow up the dark energy reactor and nearly die escaping City 17 and make a hunter stab Alyx and allow Dr Magnusson to boss everyone around and get a load of Striders try to to destroy White Forest and let Lamarr get into the rocket which closes the Combine Portal and send some Advisors to suck Eli's brain out and make Alyx cry. I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!!! Whoever you are...

LOL Episode Two came out, what, four years ago now? I don't think we need a spoiler warning.

I'm so proud of you. I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!

Yep, this pretty much wins. :P

Wow, I didn`t noticed this win earlier. THANKS FOR MAKING IT MORE NOTICEABLE! ;)

Yeah, it pretty much won. :)

LOL Episode Two came out, what, four years ago now? I don't think we need a spoiler warning.

But, it`s still sounds like a weird (and somewhat funny) storyline, especially put this way. :)

Sometimes some people might not have played something yet even if it's been out for years and years.

Although there are also things that are pointless to spoil. Like the adamantine and being able to dig your way into hell--and colonize it!--in Dwarf Fortress.

I am a lady, and I wish to be addressed as such.

Way to make use of our year's finance for a box smashing room, I'm so proud of you!

Way to put an overly-elaborate crossbow-shaped tranquiliser gun in a shark cage for no discernable reason. I'm so proud of you!

Wow, great going Black Mesa in polluting New Mexico with a river of toxic waste, I'm so proud of you!

Wow, nice way of wasting billions of dollars with pointless rooms, IM SO PROUD OF YOU *clap; clap* oh good,my slow clap processor still working.

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"

Wow, good job not finding a way to protect computers from error 482. I`M SO PROUD OF YOU!

Way to get mugged, disarmed, and thrown in a trash compactor. I'm so proud of you!

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

Make sure you don't shot gun the explosive barrels on a bridge that explodes the bridge and causes you to long jump of radioactive toxic waste...

Make sure you dont start the World War III with a red button

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"

Way to only manage to say "Make sure you don't-" before getting shot by the sniper fairy because you didn't eat your vegetables. I'M SO PROUD OF YOU.

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

Well done, you have found yourself falling down a bottomless pit located conveniently inside a hat.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

Well done, you have found yourself falling down a bottomless pit located conveniently inside a hat.

Way to miss "I`m so proud of you" in the "I`m so proud of you" thread, I`m so proud of you

( :lol: )

Way to miss "I`m so proud of you" in the "I`m so proud of you" thread, I`m so proud of you

( :lol: )

But I did well reference conjecture made by Freeman in the chapter Blastpit. I'm so proud of you.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.