League of Legends? (LoL)

Sign in to follow this  

I just gave this game a chance, based on the urgings of my friends, and I'm loving it, the DotA clone that it is. I'm sort of a sucker for these things, I had a helluva time with Monday Night Combat

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

I haven't played in 2 months. Kept running into the worst the community has to offer(both in skill and personality) and I don't need that while classes are active. :x

I should pick it up again though. My friends are all moving over to it. Acolnahuacatl is the name I'm using.

Retired Forum Moderator

I've been playing Orianna and really liking her. the fact the she sounds exactly like GLaDOS just makes her all the more awesome.

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

thread-necromancy-thread-necromancy-demotivational-poster-1271554886.jpg

Any Summoners out there? Ye Accursed Posters should take a look at this game, been hooked to it for months now.

bot games are soooo easy though, pvp is the core of the game man. The community has its problems, but what game community doesnt?

I once tried out this game briefly with some other friends. It seemed like near 100% rage and belittlement of teammates, I didn't enjoy the experience and haven't played it since. This was about a year ago.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaage. Played it. Uninstalled it. It's not fun to play. But it's fun to watch.

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

Been playing this game for a while, extremely silly and too easy for me now that I've learned it's extremely abusive and unbalanced secrets. have almost every champion so if you want to see me in my feeding glory in this monstrosity add my user Sn1pe56