How's the weather over there?

Ouch. It can be annoying when the weather can never decide what it wants to be and just goes for a mash-up approach.

Here in the South and frequently in the Midwest, the weather easily decides what it wants to be: Tornadoes, tornadoes, tornadoes.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Ouch. It can be annoying when the weather can never decide what it wants to be and just goes for a mash-up approach.

Yeah, days like that are the worst. But we got that all 2010 winter! Friggen el Niño almost ruined the Olympics!

Today is the typical summer day in Pittsburgh. Maybe I should do something outside...?

Typical Rocky Mountain Canada,

Sunny, 19c, with little cloud cover and a 50% chance of a snowstorm when you step outside without a coat.

Mostly sunny, but hazy and immensely hot. Typical summer weather.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Still no relief from the hot weather. It's supposed to be sunny, with a chance for thundershowers later in the day. I hope we don't go into another drought...

Oslo is very warm and humid. I've experienced this type of weather before in the Netherlands, but I hear it is somewhat unusual in Norway.

Right now its raining as if all the angles in heaven decided to take a pee at the same time.

Begone the fools that lead me I need not to know accept reclining spirit I need to endure You try to live a lifetime each and every day In this short time of promise you're a memory

Hot and humid as hell.

That's our weather all year round.

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."