How's the weather over there?

Pretty miserable today. Hot and cloudy with a 20% chance of isolated thunderstorms.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Guess. Just... guess how it is today in Metro Atlanta. -_-

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Nice and hot!

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

Nice and hot!

Yeah. It's nice and *SWELTERING* hot.

I would've gotten a six pack of Powerade. Even caffeinated drinks, which I am addicted to, don't refresh me like Powerade does.

There is an old saying. If you don't like the weather in Texas, wait 5 minutes. But for the past 4- 5 months, this hasn't been the case. WE NEED RAIN. You may or may not have heard about the huge wildfires in Arizona and so forth. The same drought that caused those fires is affecting us.

I would've gotten a six pack of Powerade. Even caffeinated drinks, which I am addicted to, don't refresh me like Powerade does.

Too bad, it's chock full of aspartam, and I don't trust aspartam.

Or maybe even water :o

It is incredibly cold here these days. There was a thin layer of "frosting" on the ground yesterday morning. Where the fuck is the summer? Last year it started over two months earlier and counting. To find a comparable year one needs to go decades into the past.

We've been joking about Oslo having turned into Bergen. -.-

Having a lot of rain now?

First two or three days of severe humidity. Then a couple of days of high humidity and endless rain. Every breath I took I could taste the water in the air. It was rich and hot.

We didn't sleep much. Sunday is looking better. The skies have in fact already cleared up, it's just dark. Darkblue. Tomorrow will be a true Sunday.

Seems we are getting rain and thunderstorms tomorrow, according to the forecast.

I only heard about the floodings and landslides since yesterday. Hopefully the rain won't be too bad in your area.

20 in Cellcius, it's warm, windy and there's no clouds on the sky.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"