Did You Know...

Sign in to follow this  

did you know? Mountain goats can walk almost straight up a cliff due to a supple pad on each cloven hoof that have extremely soft centers. When the goat puts its foot down, each pad works like a powerful suction cup, enabling the wild goat to appear to defy gravity.

This is the end of the line, and I'll rip you apart for what's inside.

Compensating wealth for what's more and more worthlessness.

The end of fear, the end of your life, I'll kill you right now, fucking die.

Did you know the Medic doesn't have the gloves during operating the Heavy in MTM video, at the begining? I just noticed it today. His hands are all covered in blood. Awesome...

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Did you know that all of our energy comes from the sun, which came from another massive star's energy? Solar energy fed the plants that decomposed into coal, those fed the dinosaurs who decomposed into oil, and we use plants today for fuel. The heat from the sun made the Earth's center like it is, allowing geothermal energy. Heat drives the winds and ocean currents, which we harness for energy. The sun fuels us ourselves, with the vitamin D our skin produces in a reaction to exposure to solar radiation. The energy we get from food, as the plants feed the animals, and we eat both. There is of course, the solar cells. All of the elements, those came from that massive star that predated the sun. It went supernova, spreading them through what was soon to be our solar system. That star came to be because of all the hydrogen atoms grouping together started to emit immense heat from friction. All this follows the law of conservation of energy: Energy can neither be created nor destroyed.

\m/ (^_^) \m/

Rock on.

O/

/|

/ \ This is Bob. Copy and paste Bob and soon he will take over internetz!

Did you know that Stephen Crane, a prominent writer during the realism movement, consistently uses irony, omission, and characteristic vernacular throughout his short stories?

Did you know that when I play l4d2, I'm in, for lack of better word, autopilot? (As in I could play the game with my eyes closed (though that's still to be tested) and still kick ass)

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA