Did You Know...

Sign in to follow this  

Did you know that term "laser" is actually acronym. It stands for Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation.

Did you know that only Pegasus ponies can walk on clouds? However, If a unicorn pony learns a spell, it can allow Non-Pegasai ponies to walk on clouds.

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

Did you know I don't mind the fact that you watch My Little Pony, hell I still enjoy Digimon (especially season 1) and I'm 18 and in a month, 19. But here's the difference, YOU ARE OBSESSED WITH THE SHOW!

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Did you know I also enjoy Digimon ( Season 1 was the best though, I don't really like any of the new stuff )

Did you know that I just wasted 20 minutes of my life by watching My Little Pony episode wondering what the hell are you talking about?

Did you know that some people are lost causes?

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

Did you know that hakumen's real name is Gilda?

Jin Kisaragi, actually. And if you mean MY real name, it's Alexander.

Did you know that hakumen's real name is Gilda?

Jin Kisaragi, actually. And if you mean MY real name, it's Alexander.

Silly griffin, don't you get the reference?

Silly griffin, don't you get the reference?

Sorry. Saw only one episode. But I googled it. Still don't get the reference. Enlighten me. Please.

You a lost cause.

As I said before, I already googled it. So I'm pretty sure I understand what character of your favorite show resembles me. But I ask one more time. Why?