The Ctrl+V game

Ctrl V is just the key binding for paste, like ctrl c is for copying.

That's the whole point, what's the last thing you copied, unless, is that really the last thing you copied?

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Ctrl V is just the key binding for paste, like ctrl c is for copying.

Just go along with it ;)

Mine was:

C:\Users\****\Documents\Minu vastuvõetud failid\****\Ajalugu

^ nothing interesting here ^

Here was mine. I shared this link with some friends a few minutes ago.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

actor receptor superfamily. The protein encoded by this gene is found in the cytoplasm and can bind to TRAF1, TRAF2, or TRAF3, thereby inhibiting TRAF function by sequeste

how does I into internet?

http://cl.ly/1L0c3Z3K2c062t1g0l42

^The members of my team probably wouldn't even like me posting this here. :P

If you're wondering what it is, it's a WIP camera tracking. It's taking in a prerendered video, and, using an algorithm and initial camera settings, matching the exact animation of the camera in the scene.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/work/index.asp

lol, this is the link I had to give to a friend for he wanted to know about immigration to Canada.

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

As noted earlier in the week, a strange incident happened with Mark Henry after Tuesday’s SmackDown tapings where he was sent out for a dark main event and waited for around 20 minutes while several theme songs hit but no opponent came out.

Word going around WWE is that the whole thing was a big rib on Henry to see how long he would stay in the ring before getting mad and storming off, which he did. Henry was actually told that he would be wrestling a dark main event against Sin Cara. He and Cara actually called spots for their match earlier in the evening.

Henry was sent to the ring and when he went to cut a promo to set up Cara’s entrance, the mic was cut out. Henry finally stormed to the back and demanded to know what was going on. Vince McMahon’s theme song was the last one played during the rib, which is fitting because the whole thing was Vince’s personal joke on Henry.

Vince had already left the arena but according to a source, he directed the entire thing via cell phone. A source in WWE production adds that producer Kevin Dunn was in on the whole thing also, laughing as it was going on.

The impression left backstage among the other talents was that it was funny, but misplaced. The feeling was that it’s one thing to pull a joke on one wrestler from another, but when WWE is doing the jokes it sends a bad message, especially when they are ribbing a veteran like Mark Henry. It was also pointed out how WWE shouldn’t have pulled a joke on Henry at the fans expense who had to sit through it and were expecting a match.

Source: lordsofpain

(yes that is what was on my paste)

Ha-ha.

Poor pre-1966 Rick. It must be terrible to be old and grouchy. Space.com has ALWAYS reported on space-related entertainment. Especially Star Trek, since SO many space fans are Star Trek fans as well.

Incidentally, I'm pushing 40, so... stick it.

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...