The Ctrl+V game

@DanNerdCubed Lossless anti-Compression. Has higher resolution megapixels for better sound quality, but requires you to download more RAM.

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Swing damage: 1d4 bludgeon

Swipe damage: 1 bludgeon

Swing and swipe advancement: 1W at 0 skill, 2W at 25, 3W at 50, 4W at 75 and 5W at 100

Thrust damage: 4 bludgeon

Jab damage: 1d4 bludgeon

Thrust and jab penetration: 0 at 0 skill, STRMOD at 25, STR at 50, 1.5STR at 75, 2STR at 100

(I do believe this is part of the weapon listing for "fist" in the tabletop RPG my friend and I are working on.)

"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." -Stephen Colbert.

(I do believe this is part of the weapon listing for "fist" in the tabletop RPG my friend and I are working on.)

Whatever you do, please don't go the way of D&D... Level 50 = 10000 HP, enemy super-bosses swinging for 100...

OT: ;fl_iC`mV6@W,e&59N

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Princess Zelda gets herself into a pickle and has to be unpickled by the hero, who is called Link on the few occasions when I feel mature enough to not abuse the "enter your name" feature and Fagballs at all other times.

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

Whatever you do, please don't go the way of D&D... Level 50 = 10000 HP, enemy super-bosses swinging for 100...

OT: ;fl_iC`mV6@W,e&59N

This game has bleed rules, actually. So high health scores are standard, although they don't increase with level unless you increase your constitution.

OT:

Swing damage: 1d8 bludgeon

Swipe damage: 1bludgeon

Swing and swipe advancement: 1W at 0 skill, 2W at 25

Swing and swipe penetration: 5

(This is clearly a burda, the sidearm in the "club" series. I copied this to paste in each weapon block in the "club" series, then modify as needed. Saves a lot of time. Doesn't have the thrust or jab lines because it's a club and can't do either, and as a club it's a simple weapon so it starts off strong and only advances once.)

"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." -Stephen Colbert.

(ᕗ ಠ益ರೃ)ᕗ ┬━┬

Why on earth would I copy that? When did I copy that? I'm so confused....

I'm in a good mood... on the internet... better enjoy it while it lasts.

Cthulhu loves to ride whales with magical hobgoblins, and they loved smelling pirates.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

I'm just an average joe. I wake up every morning, eat a bowl of cereal and go to work. I usually get in around 10 o'clock, check my e-mails and have a bowl of cereal. At 12 o'clock I go to lunch and eat another bowl of cereal. My afternoons are usually filled with meetings, but I always find time to eat a bowl of cereal after each one. I fit in one more bowl of cereal before the end of the day, then go home and celebrate with a bowl of cereal. My favorite way to spend the evening is to relax on the couch with a nice bowl of cereal. By midnight I'm tired, and I have a bowl of cereal before bed, then I go to sleep, have another bowl of cereal, throw up and go to the emergency room.

I'm in a good mood... on the internet... better enjoy it while it lasts.