The Ctrl+V game

(Yup, the line above this one is what is in my clipboard)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

United Nations Security Council Resolution 2094, adopted unanimously on March 7, 2013, after recalling all previous relevant resolutions on the situation concerning North Korea, including resolutions 825 (1993), 1540 (2004), 1695 (2006), 1718 (2006), 1874 (2009), and 2087 (2013), the Council condemned the Democratic People's Republic of Korea's third nuclear test. Furthermore it increased the power of other nations to enforce these sanctions.

SSBtdWNoIHByZWZlciB0cmFuc2xhdGVkIHRleHQgdG8ganVzdCByYW5kb20gbnVtYmVycy4gSXQncyBtb3JlIGludGVyZXN0aW5nIHRoaXMgd2F5Lg==

Jeremy, this thing is too underpowered to ever see use. I know that's the point, but it's a stupid point, get it out of this book.

(Justin's response to the stats of the quarterstaff in our RPG. It's intentionally the weakest, most overly fragile and overall worthless melee weapon in the game.)

"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." -Stephen Colbert.

VG91Z2guIEl0J3Mgbm90IHRoYXQgaGFyZCB0byB0cmFuc2xhdGUsIGFuZCBpZiB5b3UncmUgdG9vIGxhenkgdG8gZG8gc28sIHRoZW4gZioqayB5b3Uu

Lind L. Taylor

(Huh. That's odd.)

ampu-tea

(I see you're a Death Note fan.)

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

QW5kIHlldCwgeW91IGFyZSBmbGFtaW5nIG1lIGFueSBjaGFuY2UgeW91IGdldCBzaW1wbHkgYmVjYXVzZSBJIGhhdmUgYSBkaWZmZXJpbmcgb3Bpbmlvbi4gVGhhdCBpcyBhZ2FpbnN0IHRoZSBmb

3J1bSBydWxlcy4NCg0KQWxzbywgcXVpdCBzdHJldGNoaW5nIHRoZSBwYWdlLiBZb3UgY2FuIHB1dCBhIGxpbmUgYnJlYWsgKGhpdCBlbnRlcikgYW5kIGJyZWFrIHRoZSBsZW5ndGggZG93biB0byB3a

GVyZSBpdCBkb2Vzbid0IHN0cmV0Y2ggdGhlIHBhZ2UsIGFuZCBpdCBkb2Vzbid0IGFmZmVjdCB0aGUgdHJhbnNsYXRpb24u