The Ctrl+V game

nqjvtagwpkk

When close friends speak ill of close friends

they pass their abuse from ear to ear

in dying whispers -

even now, when prayers are no longer prayed.

What sounds like violent coughing

turns out to be laughter.

Shuntarō Tanikawa

Провалить десяток попыток до первой удачной?

A.K.A. UberCatSR

Favorite game: Quake 1.

--------

While dodos readily eat meat, they are also fond of taking human women as their wives, sometimes fathering repulsive half-dodo children with them. Dodos like to strike bargains with prospective spouses, promising to help them for the price of marriage; sometimes those “bargains” are more straightforward, consisting of “Would you like me to eat you or marry you?” Such unions are never happy, and the wife will always try to escape her captor.

in dying whispers -

Shuntarō Tanikawa

i doubt there'd be this much complaining if they raised it from 7.99 to 8.99 like they did for everybody else

(That's was a skype quote, someone else said that, not me)

"We are dreamers, shapers, singers, and makers. We study the mysteries of laser and circuit, crystal and scanner, holographic demons and invocations of equations. These are the tools we employ, and we know many things." ~ Elric, the Technomage

tumblr_oh8c6gU6PM1txdeaio1_500.jpg

in dying whispers -

Shuntarō Tanikawa

I first saw her as she walked towards the laundromat. She was a vision, her long auburn hair blowing in the breeze flowing over her camel hair blazer, which with proper cleaning should last her a lifetime. As she turned the corner I noticed a distant look in her eyes and a yellow spot on her white blouse that could easily be removed at my dry cleaners for only $1.50. If only she knew.

I feared she had other blouses with other stains in her laundry basket. Does she know how to presoak and sort properly? The thought of her destroying her garments sent a chill down my spine. Those poor defenseless clothes, they'd never again drape her body in so fine a way. Do I risk approaching her? Should I be so bold?

I first saw her as she walked towards the laundromat. She was a vision, her long auburn hair blowing in the breeze flowing over her camel hair blazer, which with proper cleaning should last her a lifetime. As she turned the corner I noticed a distant look in her eyes and a yellow spot on her white blouse that could easily be removed at my dry cleaners for only $1.50. If only she knew.

I feared she had other blouses with other stains in her laundry basket. Does she know how to presoak and sort properly? The thought of her destroying her garments sent a chill down my spine. Those poor defenseless clothes, they'd never again drape her body in so fine a way. Do I risk approaching her? Should I be so bold?

I'm on tenterhooks with the anticipation of what happens next! :P

in dying whispers -

Shuntarō Tanikawa

Sheets donate door-eating laptops and overpriced cursed demonic candy for the Vietnamese.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Ninja, eat door-dropping jars and destroy poisonous demonic jawbreakers to the Vietnamese.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

http://i.imgur.com/xXjywfp.jpg

(Not as exciting as I thought it'd be. XD)

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

----------

(Cause apparently I couldn't just hold down the - key... lol. Also wtf Rarity. XD)

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D