Regarding the Machinima.com complaints

Hey, sorry to veto whoever stickied this, but I see Machinima.com more as an outlet rather than my focus, so I'm changing it back to just a regular topic. I mean Machinima.com have delays, but I've been guilty of that as well from working on other things. It's not like they're preventing from me working on more videos.

Hey, sorry to veto whoever stickied this, but I see Machinima.com more as an outlet rather than my focus, so I'm changing it back to just a regular topic. I mean Machinima.com have delays, but I've been guilty of that as well from working on other things. It's not like they're preventing from me working on more videos.

I meant to do that myself anyway, but kind of forgot. :lol:

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

Actually, I think that Machinima was just having a sort of slow period. They seem to be putting out the videos faster than before and thier really isn't that much of a delay anymore between them. Like for example, 36 is already up and I definitely wasn't expecting that today.

No offense, but I think you managed that pretty much on your own in the first place.

"In the first place"? YOU EDITED YOUR POST. YOU ADMITTED THAT. AND YOU LET PEOPLE ATTACK ME WHEN I WAS RIGHT TO BEGIN WITH. Now your insulting me about it?

Whatever. I'll take the high road. You keep editing posts after people have responded to them to make yourself look better (which you admit) and I'll just walk away with my head up that I'm not such a douche bag.

Peace.

I said no offense, I did not mean it as an insult. What I meant is that some of what you wrote simply wasn't true. I merely changed the title of the topic. Besides, if I said something I did not mean and erased it, I do not understand why you would hold it against me.

I edit my posts because I change my mind and realize what I wrote in the first place was maybe not a good idea to write. I don't see how it makes me a bad person to realize my mistakes and I don't understand why I should apologize for it.

Besides, I never deleted this topic and even if I did, there is no way I could undelete it. You are merely assuming things that are not true.

I am sorry if my actions have offended you and you feel they are unjust, that's not what I intended. I don't intend to make myself look better, just not offend anyone, but it seems I manage to anyway. But now that this situation has died down a bit thanks to Machinima actually getting more efficient, I think we should put this behind us.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

No offense, but I think you managed that pretty much on your own in the first place.

"In the first place"? YOU EDITED YOUR POST. YOU ADMITTED THAT. AND YOU LET PEOPLE ATTACK ME WHEN I WAS RIGHT TO BEGIN WITH. Now your insulting me about it?

Whatever. I'll take the high road. You keep editing posts after people have responded to them to make yourself look better (which you admit) and I'll just walk away with my head up that I'm not such a douche bag.

Peace.

"When I was right to begin with"

we're humble, aren't we?

R.I.P Stephen "Anti-Social Fatman" Bray

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

I said no offense, I did not mean it as an insult. What I meant is that some of what you wrote simply wasn't true. I merely changed the title of the topic. Besides, if I said something I did not mean and erased it, I do not understand why you would hold it against me.

I edit my posts because I change my mind and realize what I wrote in the first place was maybe not a good idea to write. I don't see how it makes me a bad person to realize my mistakes and I don't understand why I should apologize for it.

Besides, I never deleted this topic and even if I did, there is no way I could undelete it. You are merely assuming things that are not true.

I am sorry if my actions have offended you and you feel they are unjust, that's not what I intended. I don't intend to make myself look better, just not offend anyone, but it seems I manage to anyway. But now that this situation has died down a bit thanks to Machinima actually getting more efficient, I think we should put this behind us.

DAMN STRAIGHT! i think that YOU are in the right and the other guy is the douche

Of course you do. :/

"when i was right to begin with"

"you admitted that"

"let people attack me"

you can't claim your right without proof

yes, this means it was unintended in the first place

it isn't real time, what can you do to stop them

happy now?