What would you do if...

Take the blue pill again.

What would you do if you knew what your son/daughter would look like ahead of time?

Begone the fools that lead me I need not to know accept reclining spirit I need to endure You try to live a lifetime each and every day In this short time of promise you're a memory

tell the internets about all the great FM things I have planned and then never go through with any of them

what would you do if you were magically transported to the epicenter of a massive battle in the byzantine-ottoman wars?

Run away like my ass was on fire.

What would you do if your ass was on fire?

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

The thing that almost anyone would do. Panic.

What would you do if you met Ross Scott's portrayal of Freeman, and he decided to add you to "the list?"

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

I would reply by saying "Hells YEAH!" then we both disappear in a cloud of logic.

What would you do if you grew a tail.

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

I would drive lego cars to work.

What would you do if the rain outside would not stop for several years?

Science!

What would you do if Freeman's Mind became Demoman's Mind?

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

Ahm drunk! Yee don't have an exkeeuce!

What would you do if Ross decided to decline G-Man's offer?

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

I would watch Ross die with the monsters in a 0.5 episode.

What would you do if your computer blew in your face right now?

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

(@Epsilon: I would be pretty freaked out about G-Man being an actual person.)

@ThatSmartGuy: I would feel pain and I would scream.

What would you do if you are not the first but the second person to respond to this very post?

edit my post accordingly

what would you do if you were Tyler Durden?

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

Wonder who that is.

What would you do if I changed my green forum sig of awesomeness (probably nothing to most of you)?

Hate like a hater.

What would you do if a psychopath controlled the weather, and decided to start a tornado outbreak of the magnitude of the one during April in every U.S. state?

Beat him to death for stealing my Evil Plan.

What would you do if Ninja Pirate Zombie Robots attacked?

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

I use my Psychotic Ninja powers to aid them in taking over the world.

What would you do if the zombie apocalypse started today?

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA