What would you do if...

*post jumped* :evil:

Begone the fools that lead me I need not to know accept reclining spirit I need to endure You try to live a lifetime each and every day In this short time of promise you're a memory

@alphabetagamma: Assuming I didn't freeze/suffocate to death, I'd panic. The amounts of gas released would (slowly, but surely) propel my house toward Earth.

What would you do if you had epilepsy and saw this?

Seizure-rainbow.gif

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Laugh at your failure because you didn't specify that it was photosensitive epilepsy.

What would you do if you knew that everybody would forget everything that you did for all of tomorrow?

I'd go visit the Westboro Baptist Church (The "god hates fags" people) for a few rounds of well-deserved Murder/Death/Kill.

What would you do if China invaded Canada?

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

Sit back and watch the US defend it's oil supply.

What would you do if you saw a giant bean stock that was taller then the clouds?

Power up the V8 chainsaw.

What would you do if you found a cactus stuck to your crotch?

Get surgery. For about the 6th time.

What would you do if you were a stereotypical American, and Europe decided to nuke all of the McDonalds?

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Wait until someone else asked another one.

What would you do if you were a zombie werewolf vampire (not the sparkling kind)?

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Go out at night during the full moon, then eat brains, eat animals, and suck other peoples' blood (What? I'd die without any of that. :/).

What would you do if you had to fight a psychotic ninja, and you were a pirate with down syndrome?

I'd sell my one of my 21st chromosomes and use the money to buy a gun.

What would you do if you had the gmod physics gun and tool gun?

Stop you from killing me.

What would you do if you only had 24 hours left to live?

Die because I can't maintain homeostasis due to the sudden change in temperature.

Whut in tarnation'd yo' does if ah suddenly started talkin' like a redneck?

I wouldn't care since I'm not on it, and you probably aren't, either.

What would you do if I was being accused of hacking in TF2, and an admin was on the server? Moral decision... *Dramatic music*

I would do nothing about it.

What would you do if I forced you to listen to Rebecca Black's song Friday over and over and over and over until you liked it?

I would do the same to you with ALL of Justin Bieber's songs. No, I do not care how much time it will take.

What would you do if you started bleeding while playing Dead Space? This happened to me once :)

Stare at the wound for 10 minutes then play more Dead Space.

What would you do if somebody said the world was 6000 years old?