What would you do if...

If a treatment was developed that permanently halted all forms of aging, (essentially freezing your age at whatever age you want, even if it's younger or older than your current age) but it would cause permanent sterility and loss of sexual desires, and you were offered the treatment?

Nah.

If you had one hour before succumbing to a knock-out drug?

I'd have one hour before succumbing to a knock-out drug... hopefully being someplace with soft landings. :)

Would you rather be immortal, or invisible.

Immortal. I have plans for the future, and would like to live long enough to see them come to fruition... Invisibility would be cool too, but only if it could be controlled to be any level between full visibility and total lack of any visual disruption at all. (and that wouldn't be as useful as being incapable of dying)

If all the major world governments enacted laws that said that no person ever has any right to any form of privacy, excluding the government?

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Immortal. I have plans for the future, and would like to live long enough to see them come to fruition... Invisibility would be cool too, but only if it could be controlled to be any level between full visibility and total lack of any visual disruption at all. (and that wouldn't be as useful as being incapable of dying)

See this post. You might enjoy reading it.

If all the major world governments enacted laws that said that no person ever has any right to any form of privacy, excluding the government?

It appears to be heading in that direction, so I wouldn't be surprised if some Orwelian shit happened. However, I believe humanity will learn to adapt and wars will be waged over differences in values. (see: DX - Human Revolution)

What would you do if I asked you for your favourite colour?

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Favourite colour?

Wrong thread, this is the 'What if...' thread...

What would you do if you encounter an unmovable obstacle in your path?

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

What would you do if I asked you for your favourite colour?

Say "Blue! No! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!".

What would you do if you encounter an unmovable obstacle in your path?

Ignore it, and keep going.

If weather control was possible, and you had the remote?

Say the exact same things in the exact same way, and get the exact same response as if it wasn't that way. (at least for most of my friends, as they, like me, haven't really changed that much apart from education levels)

If I could do anything at all with any form of technology, from any distance, but otherwise nothing else changed?

I'd blame you every time the Source SDK crashes and I forgot to save my work in Hammer.

If people with green eyes were finally recognized as superior to people with any other eye colour, and a new social hierachy was created where everyone with eyes that are not green were slaves to their green-eyed overlords, and also all other colours (except for white and black) were banned?

Hope I get a pass with my hazel (green/brown) eyes.

What would you do if someone forgot to come up with a "what would you do if..." question?

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

It'd probably be me so I'd proceed to slap myself repeatedly for my mistake. X3

What would you do if you won the lottery? $3 million, straight into your pocket.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

-GHX8dvuFUQ

What would you do if flashbacks worked the same way as they did in tv shows (As in, it unfolded in front of you, and anyone else around you, and the past played out exactly as it was, even for the moments you weren't there.)?

Never have flashbacks. Ever.

If it was found that luck, and several other beneficial statuses were found to actually be viruses in real life?

Nothing different than normal. Who really cares if they're aliens?

If insanity was enough of a defense that someone who was legitimately insane could get away with mass murder, and serial killing, with no consequences?

I would find out if getting away with no consequences includes not being institutionalized, and not receiving intensive physiological treatment. If yes, then I would go insane. Naw, I'd just lament the current state of things for a minute or two.

What would you do if you discovered a hidden room in between the walls of your childhood home, where you discovered several lost items from your childhood, as well as evidence of someone living in there?

I see everything.

I would OD on nostalgia at all my childhood items, before going "How the fuck are you still alive, no one's lived in this house for 5 years!"

----

...if pigs started flying?

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

Does this answer your question?

2omx0uvl0WU

What would you do if you had a million dollars?

inb4:

A939QRRSNV4

2 guys at the same time :P

If you could choose to release any game/sequel tomorrow, what would it be?

the name's riley

The Fall Episode 2. Episode 1 was probably the best gaming experience I'd had that whole year.

...if you found out your body contained Pheromones that bees responded to?

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR