What would you do if...

Take pictures of it, and invite it in for coffee some time. (it'd probly refuse, most woodpeckers aren't coffee drinkers)

If Woody Woodpecker was real, and disliked you?

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Punch him, multiple times, until he is either crippled for life or dead.

(I hate Woody Woodpecker, and have a headache right now)

If you were attacked by little kids?

Use my laser, on wide beam... It'll blind them long enough that I can step through a door and lock it.

If lasers had special properties, and could cure diseases if aimed at a person?

Take the time to record it, and how it came to be. So when it inevitably ends people may know how to revive it, Very Marxist.

If you found a secret room in your house filled with chained up corpses?

I'm in a good mood... on the internet... better enjoy it while it lasts.

If they're real human corpses, call the cops... If not human, or real, then I'd show all my friends, just to freak them out for a sec... Then say it's all photoshopped. Possibly relocate some of the corpses to the entryway in case Jehovah's Witness shows up. (or just invite them down to the corpseroom)

If the Monty Python and the Holy Grail 'Intermission' music, and the Trololololol song were the only two musical pieces allowed to be played in public, and were always played in every cafeteria, public hallway, and elevator? (also, in every government building that had waiting lines)

Hmm...Seven years...Watch the first episode of Freeman's Mind again?

If an entire army of demons attacks you,your loved ones,your friends,etc. What would you do? Fight to the death?Or run away like a coward?(Personally,i would fight to the death cause it's absolute badassery to the max.)

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

Ignore them... They won't be able to hurt me or my family.

If the pinnacle of 'cool' and 'badass' was to say "Castrate me!!!"?

Castrate me!!!

If you have an actual Phys gun and Tool gun and the ability to use the spawn menu from GMOD, what will you do with them?

Welp, now what?

I would create the most ridiculous rollercoaster.

I would also go the North Korea, and catch every missile they test fire, placing it back on the ground, saying "No" every time. Also possibly become a vigilante, noclip-ing to various tragedies and snatching the weapons from mass-murders, also saying "No" each time.

If you had a constantly regenerating plate of sandwiches?

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

If it's bacon clubhouse sandwich, i'm gonna have me an all day nostalgia TV marathon. Throw in a regenerating glass of any drink I want and I'm all set.

If you were given a ticket to just one concert you'd like to go, for any band, active or otherwise, what would you choose?

Welp, now what?

Beethoven. I mean seriously, who wouldn't want to go see a deaf zombie rocking out to the original version of heavy metal while wearing a tux?

If you never had to sleep again? (you could still get exhausted or tired, but never sleepy)

My legs it can help me run faster, jump higher and do double bass-drum tricks.

If the Grim Reaper asks you how long you want to live, what would you answer?

Welp, now what?

40 seconds.

If there were weapons with infinite ammunition,what would you choose?

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

Any machine gun that gets exceptionally hot.

I would modify the mechanism to function underwater, and place the barrel in a large container of water. The heat generated from the constant firing would cause the water to boil. This would then drive a turbine, producing energy. The rounds and shells I would smelt to create infinite metal resources.

I know a few gun fans on here, so I will open this question as an aside for them.

----

If you had to swap two body parts around?

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

I know a few gun fans on here, so I will open this question as an aside for them.

If you had to swap two body parts around?

My eyes. ;)

Result, my right eye in left socket, and vice versa. My right eye is slightly better for close range vision, (20/25) and my left is better for range. (20/15) I've already trained my brain to interpret the images separately, which prevents me from successfully using anaglyph and most other 3D technologies. (shutter frames don't work very well unless it's a 120Hz feed to each eye, [extremely expensive to get] but polarized seems to work decently)

What would you do if you were the opposite gender for 24 hours/1 day?

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA