What would you do if...

Do what I normally do, but see how a female body experiences the world. I would take notes and once I'm back to being male, I would have a solid glimpse of female life, and could then have better ammunition for helping women in society.

What would you do if you saw an animatronic in the street?

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

Ignore it as much as possible.

What would you do if you played an RTS game?

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

What I normally do when playing an RTS game.

If the Linux developer community controlled the US government?

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I'd inquire about how this would affect trade and relations with the UK, and hope it would be good.

What would you do if snails?

If snails did what? Currently there is no event that can be inferred from your question.

If pineapples grew from human armpits?

They don't already?

If pineapples stopped growing from human armpits?

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

I'd be thoroughly annoyed. Now where can I get them? The superstore? Hah, they're hardly even 'pine', let alone 'apple'.

If snails did what? Currently there is no event that can be inferred from your question.
There is no event, only snails. They are coming. They have nails.

----

If blinds suddenly appeared on your window while you weren't looking?

I wouldn't care... Unless they were the metal ones, then I'd remove the plastic ones that are already there, and just leave the metal ones. (the metal ones block light better.

If you could only write or say gibberish, and the gibberish pattern changed every few nanoseconds so it could never be translated?

Ashfits shwats a liappnipple!

If you had a theme song play every time you entered a room?

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

As long as it was a cool theme, constantly enter and leave rooms. (I'm thinking the Trollololol song by Eduard Khil)

If computers could only be accessed and controlled using console controllers?

If it did away with the cursor function, I wouldn't be too fussed. Moving a cursor with an analogue stick/d-pad is a big no-no.

I would also need a keypad expansion, like what the PS3/xbox controllers have. Again, using a keypad with an analogue stick/d-pad is a big no-no.

If you needed 1.21 Gigawatts?

Simple capacitor system hooked into the 440 volt input to a house... 1.21gw is easy to do for a second or two.

If the only music you could ever again listen to came from one game or game series, and no other music would ever be audible, but you could choose the game/series?

I'd miss it for a fair while, but there are more than enough alternatives to enjoy instead.

...if hummus was made mandatory to eat once every day?

Kill whoever tried to control my personal life... Probably in the most painful, and longest lasting way, and then bring them back from the dead. (CPR and AED are beautiful things) The result, a maimed and tortured, permanently in pain husk where once there was someone who thought they could control me.

If all digital games were made illegal?

I'd have a whole lot of free time to pursue non-digital means of entertainment.

...if all electricity usage was shut down across the world?

P.S., regarding the previous post: I LOVE HUMMUS, esp the garlic variety. While I wouldn't like to eat it every day, and don't imagine it to be too healthy to eat in excess, I'd lose the taste for it after a while though.

I'd harness the power of electric eels and make a bundle whilst being assassinated by Greenpeace.

...if you woke up to find your nose had walked off?

I'd better go to a doctor, for i'd fear that i've developed some kind of neurodegenerative disorder, stroke, or been spiked with drugs. Or that i've become 5 years old again with an undeveloped sense of self, and did not know what being gullible is.

What would you do if I told you you only had 3 months to live?

...if all electricity usage was shut down across the world?

The plot of the show Revolution.

What would you do if I told you you only had 3 months to live?

Ask if anyone was offering 4 months. I might even get a decent 'life bid' auction going. I'm sure I could get at least 250 years added on to that.

If a treatment was developed that permanently halted all forms of aging, (essentially freezing your age at whatever age you want, even if it's younger or older than your current age) but it would cause permanent sterility and loss of sexual desires, and you were offered the treatment?

Oh jeez don't tempt me!

Sadly I think I'd have to decline. I'd love to see what the distant future holds, but I think it'd come with a heavy psychological toll which would likely end in suicide.

If you had one hour before succumbing to a knock-out drug?