What would you do if...

Mock them mercilessly for dumbness.

What would you do if you planned a summer kids' astronomy program and way more kids signed up than you had anticipated and you were desperate for volunteers to help you corrall them but no one was volunteering?

(Is that suspiciously specific?)

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

I would party/DJ us all out of this ridiculous situation, with the power of music I will get us more volunteers... and hot chicks.

What would you do if you were suddenly the last person on this forum left?

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

Reply to my own posts.

What would you do if you accidentally fell off a high-rise office building and had only seconds left before you hit the hard-hard concrete?

Pray that i would get glued back in hell.

What would you do if a flesh eatin plant ate your pinky toe?

Honetsly, I would take my pinky out of it then I will kill the plant by ripping it inside-out and burning it with acid. And then I will shit on it. (Lol that may sound brutal)

What would you do if everything you think (both positive thoughts and negative) starts becoming true.

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

I would watch as tornado outbreaks devastate the Earth, spiders and guinea wasps swarm my family and I, and then I would watch as I think a positive thought about those things and they disappear. Whoopee.

What would you do if an EF5 tornado was right outside of your house, and it said "OH HAI. I HERD U LIEK PAYIN HOUZ BILLS. I ALSO HERD DAT U LIEK OBJECTS FLYIN AT U AT OVAR 200 MILEZ PER HOUR. K THX BAI."?

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

I would destroy it with my matter to anti-matter raygun.

What would you do if you discovered the corpse of a KGB spy in your closet?

I would facepalm myself quite hard for not having noticed him 20 years or more earlier.

What would you do if you're suddenly confronted with a 5-year-old kid, screaming out in horror at the mere sight of you?

Aim a gun at him and tell him to eat his fruits and vegetables.

What would you do if Gordon Freeman (Ross's version, obviously) was your best friend?

"Stand in the ashes of a trillion dead souls, and asks the ghosts if honour matters! The silence is your answer." -Javik, Mass Effect 3

I'd use my sleep hours to become a pro in Counter Strike or Team Fortress 2.

What would you do if you're in your house and a portal storm takes place in the city and some headcrabs and vortigaunts spawn in your place?

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

I'd take my trusty crowbar and beat the living shit out of them ('cept the Vortigaunts, they're our friends).

What would you do if you shit out of your mouth?

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Sit back and watch the carnage.

What would you do if the internet was destroyed?

"Stand in the ashes of a trillion dead souls, and asks the ghosts if honour matters! The silence is your answer." -Javik, Mass Effect 3

Break my "break in case the internet was destroyed" box containing some emergency CAT-5 cable.

What would you do if you were offered a pancake from the intergalactic house of pancakes?

Cut it... WITH MY LEFT HAND!.. Then they'd probably kill me for being left-handed, AKA "abnormal."

What would you do if you were left-handed and green-eyed like I am (You have about a 13% chance of that happening.)?

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Laugh because you aren't blonde haired, blue eyed and write with your left hand but do most other things with your right.

What would you do if you had to wear roller blades for the rest of your life?

Wear roller blades for the rest of my life.

What would you do if you were not alphabetagamma and you were forced to watch My Little Pony until you were obsessed with it as much as alphabetagamma is?

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

I or my brain would be dead.

What would you do if you noticed the Accursed Farms Forum is a lie and Ross Scott is a Sith lord?

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Use-The-Force.jpg

What would you do if Gordon Freeman (Ross Scott portrayal) met John Freeman (the one in Half Life: Full Life Consequences)?