What would you do if...

Get someone to break their foot by asking them to kick me in the groin.

What would you do if Bronies invaded this website?

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Open a pizza shop called Arnold's Pizza Shop.

What would you do if Arnold Schwarzenegger sold you pizza with pepperoni and 9 mm bullets?

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Use the ability to study for tests at the last minute.

What would you do if you got 3 hours of sleep like I did? -_-

Realize that my city is, in the words of Wheatley from Portal 2, "tiny and insignificant" compared to Atlanta, which is about a stone's throw away. They'd much sooner host the Olympics there than here in the suburbs. :problem:

What would you do if the basketball game in the Georgia Dome on March 14, 2008 (the day a tornado hit downtown Atlanta) didn't go into overtime.... and you were there?

Throw a molotov and pimp slap the ref

What would happen if TV was real life

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

PONIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What would you do if you could breath underwater

Drink air

What if you were Bear Grylls?

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

Plot my revenge thoroughly.

What if it didn't exist?

Ponder about what IT is.

What would you do if you had undeniable proof that the world will end in 2012?

Post it here.

What would you do if you were attacked by spanish inquisition?

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Put on a fireproof costume.

What would you do if you could live without sleeping?

Put a trademark on them. It would be Epsilon's Ideas™

What would you do if, by some unspeakable horror, I was indoctrinated into the Bronies by alphabetagamma?

I'd ride one to school.

What would you do if earth got invaded by armed bunnies?

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

Cheer; we'd finally have a weapon to use against alphabetagamma's Brony clan.

What would you do if I changed my sig AGAIN?