FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 11

Sign in to follow this  

I wasnt so disapointed about the shotgun. I was hoping he would get to the attacking soldiers. That will REALLY throw the freeman character through a loop.

YES!!1 he finally finds a new gun, i would have been ok with the shot gun but the submachine gun is 100x better

Great work, man =D

Ross, what do you think about the series "Barney's Mind" and "Sheppard's Mind"?

This rocks man! Nice job creating this character. It sounds just like you would imagine Gordon talking.

Ross are you going to do the same thing on half life 2 or you'll do the FM series just for half life 1? Please answer xD.

WOOOT I like the FM episodes more than CP, but whatever, there both good! I imagine when Gorden gets to the soldiers hes gonna be like "at last, my saviors!! *bang bang bang* Your kidding!

Haha! Keep up the shotgun joke. I laugh every time I see people's comments asking for the shotgun.

I don't get it why people react over the shotgun. We got to see it in action earlier and now the focus was on the submachinegun.

About the site, I know how it is trying to fix unexpected problems. I am studying programming and is currently trying to connect a database to adobe flash. Not that easy.

Don't know how you can keep these many balls in the air but I am really glad you do, first rate stuff you produce.

Ross, I was wondering if you could tell me about those AI/weapon enhancing mod that you seem to have done, since you're able to kill some of the NPCs more easily.

anyone got really werid audio the voice really low all other sounds really loud???

Man, when the first soldier starts shooting at him I can't wait to see his reaction. He's proubly going to freak out and be all...

"Now the government wants to kill me? Havn't they tried hard enough already? This is American tax money at work!"

this made my day XD. cant wait for 12 and some more CP!

dont end the series i love watching this video series !!! freeman's mind is the best youtube series i have just about ever seen!!! Rose taking off this series is like taking away your fans

Great Job, I am an intense fan of both Series.

CP has made me laugh many times, as has Freeman's Mind. Keep up the Good Work, You have the talent of a sitcom writer.

Awesome job dude. FM is my favorite but I'll wait patiently for the next one. CP is cool too =)

As for the people complaining about the shotgun... It's called ironic comedy. Don't worry about it. Freeman is going to be happy as hell when he gets in the security room. Just enjoy watching him use the mp5 for now.

Awesome awesome awesome.

When I saw the two guys at the end, I couldn't help but wonder why they were so calm. I have developed a theory.

These are the two guys who DESIGNED Black Mesa. They're quite pleased with how well their lasers and turret guns are killing the aliens.

The personnel loss is a little higher than they'd expected, but most of the victims have been lab techs or security guards, not project coordinators, so it's within acceptable limits.

i like the way you make it seem as if the last one was an hallucination.When i saw episode 10.5 i started to think about episode 11 and my idea was that gordon woke up next to snaks machine with a "dorittos" in his mouth.

Excellent work. The humour is increased by the superb voice work. I wish all FPS had an audio option with your dead pan commentry - it would make gaming hilarious