FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 11

Sign in to follow this  

Lol not disapointed by your wait. I just have 1 question. Are you Doing THE ENTIRE GAME, im just asking this because it will be quite a long series, how ever a great series to look forward to.

ah, perfect timing Scot. I'm going to the beach for a while!

so that should ease the pain

good luck with the pilot Ep.

Best of luck to you!

Really great episode. I was surprised you went through this section of the game so slowly since there's a lot of quick fighting in that map. But you still made it hilarious. Plus, the more the merrier.

Keep up the great work.

Finally its out and why not the shot gun why why why?

heneeded a shotgun

oh man, this stuff is hilarious, I just came across these on youtube like a week ago and LOVED THEM!

You do awesome stuff dude, keep it up!

my fave line in this episode has to be "I'll say here," "YOU DO THAT

!"

dear gawd you are a genius.

Oh lawdy. I'd love to see sum CP.

hey man one of the best episoded hey good luck on civil protection been lookin foward to those for a while and also some people are doing series like barneys mind and shepards mind and there actually good.

i love the freemans mind episodes very comedic, but the guy who's doing HL2 really sux. sounds like a kid going through puberty and has no comic appeal what so ever. keep up the good work!!!!!

Great episode, as usual! And it seems you resolved the problem of the darkness! Great!

Silvio, Mariano: siete italiani?

Jessika G: I'm sorry to say that but... Everything you just said... Without exception... is WRONG. (lol)

hopefuly after the new CP episodes hell do more of FM

hopefuly after the new CP episodes Ross will make more FM episodes (witch personly i like the best)

Loved the new FM, good work Ross.

yeah the guy who is doing halflife 2 freemans mind really ain't that good but the good news he has not made a video in like 4 months.

Very nice!

Even though Freeman's Mind is great, I'm more looking forward to the new CP episode and the pilot for the next series.

Great work, us fans really appreicate your work.

Key word for this episode "Hilarious"

Ross,

Excellent as per usual. Looking forward to seeing the new CP and Pilot Eps whenever you get them finished (Perfection is an elusive curse, no?).

Was at a press screening of Angels and Demons the other night and couldn't get over the uncanny similarities between yourself/Gordon and the assassin. So much so that I was checking IMDB on my return.

I wasn't surprised to find that it wasn't yourself(being busy enough with FM/CP/Pilot/Website - let alone movie weapons training and setting fire to catholic churches in Europe!) but I did find something amusing, the actor in question, Nikolaj Lie Kaas, acted in a 2006 film called "The Half Life of Timofey Berezin".

Ross I have sent, or at least attempted to send you a private message on the forums but you haven't responded yet, have you recieved it? I sent it more than a week ago and it says that it has been sent but it's still in my outbox and hasn't appeared in my sent items box.

I have a feeling once we get to the first soldier it'll become "Gordon Freeman sucks at Half-Life".