FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 11

Sign in to follow this  

Hii!

i have asked you:

How to you increase bullets damage???

I really want to now. I am already playing HL with no crosshair and lowered weapon, and it would be better if damage would be increased.

Please Anwser.

Thanks.

And you have awnsered:

It's one of the config settings.

--------------------------------

Please tell me, how to change those config settings.

thank you very very much!

Love your series

I know this is probably a dumb question, but when Black Mesa comes out will you use it instead of HL Source?

100th comment.

Any updates?

Ross, using a retextured gun isn't a good idea because when you get it you need to put the original texture to use it. you can use impulse 200 to lower the weapon you must set sv_cheats to 1). to set a key for the impulse 200 open to the config.cfg in the half-life source/hl1/cfg folder and add a "bind" line and write in it:

bind "key" "impulse 200"

replace 'key' to the key you want.

this works in all weapons exept in the gravity gun. that will be a problem in Half-Life 2 and Episode 1 when you get the super gravity gun.

I know this is a stupid question, but I really love Freeman's Mind, and I was wondering if you were the voice of Freeman in the series? His voice cracks me up. XD

yep, ross scott is gordon freeman in FM.

OPortuges: Wow, I'd wish I'd known that command earlier, thanks.

Alex3942: It's skill1.cfg or something like that located in the GCF, browse through there, I think it even has entry marked bullet damage

Emily: That's me. I also do the voice of Mike in Civil Protection, however the performance in Freeman's Mind is my natural voice (albeit more cocky and anguished than I normally am).

I just started watching FM and I love it!! I want more! When's the DVD planned to be released?

Dude, your shows are awesome. I'm starting to dabble a bit in hammer as well, though I'm focusing more on making games than comedic sketches, and I'm impressed with your skills in controlling A.I. so well. I hope I can eventually control them as well as you do. Anyway, I loved this recent Freeman's mind episode and can't wait for the next CP episode!

I Can't Wait till Episode 12

Hey Ross, I don't know if you have the rest of the game planned out. I know there was a patch for HL where when you first reach topside, apparently there was another way to go, besides down the giant air shaft. Supposedly was quicker, I maybe went 30 secs into the patch. It maybe interesting to actually see it, as well as hear what Freeman thinks of it. But I don't know how it ends, therefore it might contridict with the way HL2 starts out.

Hey Ross, I don't know if you have the rest of the game planned out. I know there was a patch for HL where when you first reach topside, apparently there was another way to go, besides down the giant air shaft. Supposedly was quicker, I maybe went 30 secs into the patch. It maybe interesting to actually see it, as well as hear what Freeman thinks of it. But I don't know how it ends, therefore it might contridict with the way HL2 starts out.

When (or if) you start up Opposing Force or Blue Shift. Sheppard should use military jargon and such, after all he is an US Marine Corporal. That and maybe that cool radio voice the grunts had in HL.

Also if BM Source is completed, Gordon should either remember the previous romp through BM or get very strong feelings of deja vu.

so when is episiode 12 comming out exactly. and what is the new episiode of civle protection called.

so, as of now, about how much longer is it going to take for episode 12 to come out? Sorry if I'm being annoying, but its been well over a month since the last episode came out and I'm really looking forward to the new episode

Hey Ross When Will FM Episode 12 Be Done at The Start of July or The End