The First Annual Presidential Election! Nominations

The Manly Lovers of Productions of Female Intended Media party (MLP:FIM)

Attention fellow bronies and forum users that don't like J.C. but think that Blue is too serious! I have not actually been nominated by you for some reason, and was then nominated by J.C.! Your clear support of me gives me the confidence to purpose a radical campaign platform!

1. Pony images will be conserved in un-related topics, so that I don't get banned.

2. Pony images will be used at every given opportunity in any topic that you can legitimately relate them to.

3. All hyperlinks shall link to MLP videos. No exceptions.

4. Give Ross Scott +999 rep already, to stop people form giving it to him for no reason. We all know he's awesome.

5. Give BTGbullseye -999 rep already so he can sleep well at night with the knowledge that he has offended all of us.

6. All users become mods, all mods become admins and all admins become gods.

7. Ponies rule.

8. Any complaints about ponies be redirected to where someone cares.

9. All users be required to post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7J80KD4BG7M everywhere they go on the internet.

10. Someone dedicated to coming up with a party platform for the next election.

Our logo and motto:

hailcelestiabyitchymang.jpg

Imgsrc HAIL CELESTIA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsSjpQjfi6c But we cannot stop! We must continue our crusade against haters! The whole world must hear our message! PONIES ARE AWESOME!!! And considering that J.C. hasn't really made any promises, Blue's speech was way tl;dr and if Doom Shepherd's party follows their motto they plan to kill themselves... my party appears to be the most viable option! Vote for ponies, we're 20% cooler.

Calling my speech too long to read is kind of a pathetic retort since all you do on a forum is read and type.

It's not my problem if you personally consider the speech excessive, nor should it be the problem of voters.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

Calling my speech too long to read is kind of a pathetic retort since all you do on a forum is read and type.
but think that Blue is too serious

arvopartissilly.png

I'm not serious all the time. I'm not a one trick pony.

arvopartissilly.png

Yes, the "OBEY" poster is correct, if I liked reading long speeches I would have used this:

votetwilightbyequestria.jpg

I'm not serious all the time. I'm not a one trick pony.

I'm almost never serious. I'm an infinity trick pony.

I'm almost never serious. I'm an infinity trick pony.

MLP:FIM Party is not to be taken seriously.

Vote Bold Blue!

MLP:FIM Party is not to be taken seriously by anyone with an IQ under -15 e.g. Blue.

Vote Bold Blue! He's the Richard Nixon of Accursed farms

I am the Nazi Party of the Accursed Forums. I persecute anyone who does not worship ponies. I slander and defame well-suited candidates, as well. Vote for me under no circumstances.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

The obviously corrupted words spewing from the mouths of hooligans and mediocre TF2 snipers is a clear indicator of how far some extremists are willing to go to prevent progress! Vote for me and I promise an end to false quotes!

The obviously corrupted words spewing from the mouths of hooligans and mediocre TF2 snipers is a clear indicator of how far some extremists are willing to go to prevent progress! Vote for me and I promise an end to false quotes!
mediocre TF2 snipers
mediocre

its-on-like-donkey-kong.jpg

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

mediocre TF2 snipers
mediocre

its-on-like-donkey-kong.jpg

Perhaps that is more suited to this thread :|

Epsilon is not an official representative of my Party.

I'll represent the actual Nazi party

you all know our policies, if you don't then you need to do history lessons

Nice work, BTGbullseye. have a doughnut.

Doughnut, yum... *nomnomnomnomnomnom*

Also, a trophy.001.jpg

Trophy, yum... *nomnomnomnomnomnom*

010e19b9-1628-4476-b3fd-262405fccf44.jpg

This... ^^^

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Unless there are no other nominations leading to party creations, Monday will conclude this year's Nominations; no other candidates will be accepted after the 27th. Additionally, that same Monday will begin the first challenge, the Photoshop competition.

Wait, there were challenges? But I don't even HAVE Photoshop! I am old (relatively speaking) and marginally computer literate! My phone is ONLY a phone! I was ALIVE during the Moon landings!

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

The Rules state that your subordinates are allowed to make them for you.

Unless there are no other nominations leading to party creations, Monday will conclude this year's Nominations; no other candidates will be accepted after the 27th. Additionally, that same Monday will begin the first challenge, the Photoshop competition.

I'm pretty glad I didn't accept the nomination, now.. I don't have Photoshop, and I doubt I'd be able to buy it, let alone learn how to use it, any time soon.