FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 36

Sign in to follow this  

Don't forget about that "spinning-blade-thingy-that-doesn't-make-any-sense-that-has-the-controls-that-are-practically-in-the-path-of-it" room... you know, that room with all that blood... and that pointless machine.

I didn't. You just forgot the guy sent in to turn it on to begin with is Peters. http://half-life.wikia.com/wiki/Peter But yeah, Freeman will have lot's of bitching to do about that.

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

I believe that this unit has a purpose; the computer controls the blades and there are two operating tables here. However, it's not meant to do what it's doing when Gordon gets to it; probably as either a malfunction or perhaps sabotage by the HECU....or possibly as a protection measure for the scientists...but then they got trapped.

Poor, poor Peters. I don't know what Ross Scott's Freeman will have to say about it. :)

Don't forget about that "spinning-blade-thingy-that-doesn't-make-any-sense-that-has-the-controls-that-are-practically-in-the-path-of-it" room... you know, that room with all that blood... and that pointless machine.

I lost so many scientists before I realized I could turn it off.

Much like the Black Mesa HR department.

I lost so many scientists before I realized I could turn it off.

Much like the Black Mesa HR department.

Sounds like they've been playing too much Dwarf Fortress.

Interestingly, Freeman reacted in an 'awesome!' kind of way to the barnacle, yet in the first few episodes of Freeman's Mind he appeared to be quite squeamish about blood. So evidently the memory of his experience may not have entirely faded from his memory, or his subconscious at least.

Anyway, I enjoyed the episode. Looking forward to the next one with crushing pistons and surprise trip mines. :D

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

Poor, poor Peters. I don't know what Ross Scott's Freeman will have to say about it. :)

Poor Peters...You lost your life to save those scien- Wait... YOU CAN JUST DUCK UNDER THIS! You dumbass! You deserved the fate you got... This is a piss-poor design though... This is just another example of management at Black Mesa thinking everything is run by midgets.

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

Heh, if he doesn't think he's fired a gun before then he must've really skipped that Hazard Course for lunch break.

And hang on, the H.E.V. suit does administer drugs!

That quote about being the big shop of horrors has just earned it's place on the list of T-Shirts I want.

Retired Forum Moderator

And hang on, the H.E.V. suit does administer drugs!

Maybe he's used the HEV suit so much he doesn't even notice all that morphene being injected into him. I swear to God, Gordon must have blood made almost of pure morphene. No wonder he's obsessive about drugs.

Good episode. However I cant wait for him to get his memory back. I like the way you progress, where you doesent just go the way the game wants you to do, that would be crazy if a person risks his life as a first optien, rather than trying the doors. Even though its a bit slow, and i cant wait for you to get to the more action orientatet part off the game.

And at last I like that you are focusing on FM.

I still think watching him try to piece together his memory while still complaining about other things going on during these boring parts is fine. Otherwise, what else is he gonna talk about? "Yeah I passed the same dull gray wall...again. Oh look! There's that fence I walked past...AGAIN."

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Man, I can NOT wait for questionable ethics. It's my favorite chapter in half life.

Also, I know it was in the last episode, but at the mention of a midget and a guy with an eye patch, My mind suddenly remembered something. I think I had a dream about the exact same thing, exept it was on a tv in my dream. Weird.

Questionable Ethics and Surface Tension are the most played Levels for me...I rarely even go to Xen anymore...

I hope he gets his memory back before then, or he's REALLY screwed

Also, I know it was in the last episode, but at the mention of a midget and a guy with an eye patch, My mind suddenly remembered something. I think I had a dream about the exact same thing, exept it was on a tv in my dream. Weird.

What does it mean?

Seriously though, what did he mean? I hope I didn't miss it as a reference to something.

What does it mean?

Seriously though, what did he mean? I hope I didn't miss it as a reference to something.

I think the eye patch was a reference to the pirrrate episode number... 27?

Don't know about the midged though...