Should we Legalise Marijuana  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Should we Legalise Marijuana

• Yes
    • No
    • Just Marijuana
    • Other (Explain in a post)

Sign in to follow this  

Let the potheads have it. They'll wipe themselves from the gene pool in a few years. (I hope. I really, REALLY hope.)

NOPE.jpg A few years? Remind me again, how long of people been smoking pot?

I'm all for legalising good ol' marijuana. The drugs war has completely failed and it's pretty much healthier than alcohol and tobacco.

Well even in Canada now I already know of at least a few guys who can get me anything even now already. (Heroin, LSD, whatever).

So basically that proves how bad the war on drugs is right now and ineffective. Now I don't consume any of the dangerous drugs of course and I don't suggest anyone ;).

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

Let the potheads have it. They'll wipe themselves from the gene pool in a few years. (I hope. I really, REALLY hope.)

NOPE.jpg A few years? Remind me again, how long of people been smoking pot?

I'm all for legalising good ol' marijuana. The drugs war has completely failed and it's pretty much healthier than alcohol and tobacco.

I was more talking about some idiot who murders another for more drugs, because he blew all of his cash on drugs.

That could start a massive war between quickly forming gangs of stoned out guys. Or people having fun with more of the hallucinogenic drugs, not just marijuana. Who knows, because it is legalized, some of the stoners might think that they can legalize anything, and eventually get enough junkies petitioning LSD or something.

\m/ (^_^) \m/

Rock on.

O/

/|

/ \ This is Bob. Copy and paste Bob and soon he will take over internetz!

yea, you give a mouse a cookie, it's gonna want a glass of milk. it's either all alright or none of it is.

i'm not a fan of weed personally(at all), and it's arguable that most of these people doesn't give 2 shits about the medicinal benefits of marijuana, they just wanna get high and not get bothered by the cops.

I think people in general seek stimulation, regardless of what form it comes in. Some are more harmful than others, and I am pretty sure that most people who use drugs are well aware of how they affect their health.

People still get drunk on alcohol or spend hours playing video games, or just has to drink a cup of coffee to wake up. Hell, some people have to have sex or masturbate several times a day, and some even nearly kill themselves just to get an adrenaline kick. We're all addicted to something, whether we like it or not. It's completely human to seek stimulation in some form on a daily basis, or else our lives would be utterly boring.

I am not saying this to justify drug abuse. I am saying it because I want to point out that it's human nature to get high.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

well yea, except in the case of drugs like heroin, eventually it stops becoming about the high, it becomes about avoiding painful withdrawal. but, yea, it's mostly because all humans need stimuli to avoid a boring life, some stimuli more fucking stupid than others. :/

Weed is legal in the Netherlands. Not sure if that contributes in any way to the conversation, but I like to brag about it.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 46 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

This website uses cookies, as do most websites since the 90s. By using this site, you consent to cookies. We have to say this or we get in trouble. Learn more.