The Call to Arms Against Alphabetagamma!

I nominate Epsilon for Candidacy in the Presidential Election.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

Must everything be about ponies?
No, but this thread is.
Every post you make seems to be in relation in some way to MLP.
In the free-for-all section lots of them are' date=' but not in the serious topic discussion.
Spamming obsessions can go too far.
Obsession going too far? Besides I'm not obsessed. And this is not really spam. I didn't make an account and just post hundreds of random shock images. I actually consider the content of my posts, unlike you who seems to be completely unaware of the nature of this topic. This thread is titled Call to Arms against me in the free-for-all section. If it was serious it would have a serious title. Before you start telling me to stop, you joined yesterday and have eleven posts. I don't think you have any idea of the relationships between regular users in this forum.
I love Batman so much I have two tattoos relating to him' date=' but I don't make every word I say about him.[/quote']Well I'm not going to tattoo my skin, so random threads are the next best thing.
It's not funny' date=' nor interesting and I can't even imagine that you could derive a lot of trolling pleasure from doing it.[/quote']Not so much until I saw this post. :thumbup:
There is no effort or cleverness' date=' it's just not shutting up about one thing.[/quote'] Come at me bro! Besides if you want to complain tell the mods/admins, this thread wasn't made for you to complain.
Must you truly go on doing this?

Go on? You've barely joined!

I was being facetious, brony. Sorry, if I worded it too seriously.

"It's time to evolve. That's why we're troubled. You know why our institutions are failing us, the church, the state, everything's failing? It's because they're no longer relevant...Evolution did not end with us growing opposable thumbs."

We will see what the mods have to say

Begone the fools that lead me I need not to know accept reclining spirit I need to endure You try to live a lifetime each and every day In this short time of promise you're a memory

Now lets get back on topic here

128675639058590109.jpg

It's too late! Our agents have already breeched your defense network! You are powerless to stop us in more ways then one!

my_little_trony_by_csimadmax-d35vekh.jpg

Considering that the previous posts were lolcats, Freeman's Mind quotes and a parodied WWII speech, that was pretty serious. I'm sorry if it seems like I overreacted, but I was only trying to address your points.

Now lets get back on topic here

128675639058590109.jpg

It's too late! Our agents have already breeched your defense network! You are powerless to stop us in more ways then one!

my_little_trony_by_csimadmax-d35vekh.jpg

Considering that the previous posts were lolcats, Freeman's Mind quotes and a parodied WWII speech, that was pretty serious. I'm sorry if it seems like I overreacted, but I was only trying to address your points.

Aaah... Well that explains this article

http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/national-security/cia-web-site-hacked/2011/06/15/AGGNphWH_story.html

Too bad you've only penetrated the surface, it gets much tougher from here.

Hi Friend.

This is about the time I would add a picture of Good Guy Greg with the caption

"WATCH MY LITTLE PONY PILOT

NEUTRAL"

But it's too late in the evening to bother.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

Edit: fuck it. I'm taking Alpha's side on this. ever since the Binary topic, I've been converted.

MLP_THEHERD_480.png

Retired Forum Moderator

May the force be with us, guys, I'm on your side, Epsilon

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Can you at least stop posting images that are far too large? I hate having to scroll my screen across the page.

May the force be with us, guys, I'm on your side, Epsilon

We can use all the snipers we can get.

Hi Friend.

French-horse-eater.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQxR7YG4AVHFSMdE3HWDHL3Bmfm7qO9auy6ZGRdeq_k2ax-st8raQ

t_dead-horse_977.jpg

Found some funny Anti-pony images from the image war game. I'm with ya Epsilon against the ponies. 8-)

"Alyxx Thorne: Batman/10"

"HLPrincess: Also, I'm very proud we have Batman Himself on the Forum."

Must everything be about ponies? Every post you make seems to be in relation in some way to MLP. Spamming obsessions can go too far. I love Batman so much I have two tattoos relating to him, but I don't make every word I say about him. It's not funny, nor interesting and I can't even imagine that you could derive a lot of trolling pleasure from doing it. There is no effort or cleverness, it's just not shutting up about one thing.

Unfortunately, yes.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Must everything be about ponies? Every post you make seems to be in relation in some way to MLP. Spamming obsessions can go too far. I love Batman so much I have two tattoos relating to him, but I don't make every word I say about him. It's not funny, nor interesting and I can't even imagine that you could derive a lot of trolling pleasure from doing it. There is no effort or cleverness, it's just not shutting up about one thing.

Unfortunately, yes.

shruggingpinkiepie.png

Was gone for a while. I had a feeling this would happen sooner or later.

This is Tango Bravo One (TOXIC BINARY 1 :D) I have received coordinates for lazed targets. Splashes inbound.

3. 2. 1. *SWOOSH*

2011_F35C_CF03_FF_1269967624_3297.jpg

exploding%20pinkie.png?1300581997

*BOOM*

Splash. That's a hit. Merry Christmas Echo Two. Tango Bravo One, out.

They've captured our capital city! NUUU!!!! Not Atlanta (or whatever capital city your state has)!

They've been indoctrinated... there's no hope for them. Time to carpet bomb the city.. I hereby invoke the Right of Annulment (cookie if you get the reference :mrgreen:) on our capital city.

lockheed-martin-tree-bombs-military-carpet-bomber-C130.jpg

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?