The Call to Arms Against Alphabetagamma!

They've captured our capital city! NUUU!!!! Not Atlanta (or whatever capital city your state has)!

They've been indoctrinated... there's no hope for them. Time to carpet bomb the city.. I hereby invoke the Right of Annulment (cookie if you get the reference :mrgreen:) on our capital city.

lockheed-martin-tree-bombs-military-carpet-bomber-C130.jpg

Um... So you're launching flares?

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

They've captured our capital city! NUUU!!!! Not Atlanta (or whatever capital city your state has)!

They've been indoctrinated... there's no hope for them. Time to carpet bomb the city.. I hereby invoke the Right of Annulment (cookie if you get the reference :mrgreen:) on our capital city.

lockheed-martin-tree-bombs-military-carpet-bomber-C130.jpg

...Those are missiles.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

...Those are missiles.

Awfully small don't you think?

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

...Those are missiles.

Awfully small don't you think?

The missiles may be small, but the explosions aren't.

Besides, look at how many there are. :P

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

I find this thread hilarious.

I propose, however, to change it's name to "Pony Wars" or something like that.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

I find this thread hilarious.

I propose, however, to change it's name to "Pony Wars" or something like that.

How dare you call *WAR* hilarious! Bronies, ponies, and regular human beings have all died in this conflict. Either side with them, or side with us... there can be no half measures in war.

Let's go Bobmo (10 cookies if you know what I'm talkin bout)

bobmo.jpg

Hi Friend.

It appears we're winning the battle thus far... alphabetagamma is vastly outnumbered.

...But we still have a problem.. We're all just users. We must beseech Alyxx to help us in this struggle!

It appears we're winning the battle thus far... alphabetagamma is vastly outnumbered.

...But we still have a problem.. We're all just users. We must beseech Alyxx to help us in this struggle!

Or the all powerful Ross Scott.

Hi Friend.

Ross Scott is too far above such conflicts... it is as a king does not fight in the wars that he declares.

Ross Scott is too far above such conflicts... it is as a king does not fight in the wars that he declares.

Are there any other forum mods?

Hi Friend.

Are there any other forum mods?

Well, there's Lord Sinister.

Good, because I don't think Alyxx is very supporting of our side of the conflict.

Hi Friend.

Well, she's not exactly *fond* of alphabetagamma.

How dare you call *WAR* hilarious! Bronies, ponies, and regular human beings have all died in this conflict. Either side with them, or side with us... there can be no half measures in war.

I survived the Machinima.com wars kid.

war.jpg

This is just a skirmish in my book.

I survived the Machinima.com wars kid.

war.jpg

This is just a skirmish in my book.

Your mom is just a skirmish. ;)

Hi Friend.

Your mom is just a skirmish. ;)

I would call her a weapon of mass destruction myself... :shock:.

You've unleashed doom upon yourselves... for now I support alphabetagamma :twisted:.

Go horses... ehm... ponies!

I don't mind the ponies. =P

It's too late for that! Haters every where! Listen to my call! The dark lies of Epsilon have shrouded your vision long enough! Join us in our crusade against the forces of evil and eternal night! :angel:. And with the great and powerful J.C. on our side, victory is assured!