The Call to Arms Against Alphabetagamma!

They've captured our capital city! NUUU!!!! Not Atlanta (or whatever capital city your state has)!

They've been indoctrinated... there's no hope for them. Time to carpet bomb the city.. I hereby invoke the Right of Annulment (cookie if you get the reference :mrgreen:) on our capital city.

image]

Um... So you're launching flares?

...Those are missiles.

Those are countermeasure flares. They burn to distract heat-seeking weapon systems like missiles. Either that or its a stand-off bomblet dispenser, which would beg the question as to why they're pyrophoric at only a few feet away from the plane, as opposed to like, falling. Falling until they hit the ground.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

Those are countermeasure flares. They burn to distract heat-seeking weapon systems like missiles. Either that or its a stand-off bomblet dispenser, which would beg the question as to why they're pyrophoric at only a few feet away from the plane, as opposed to like, falling. Falling until they hit the ground.

Those are actually small anti-matter weapons, designed to create a quantum flux in space-time.

Those are actually small anti-matter weapons, designed to create a quantum flux in space-time.

I'd prefer using those to missiles. The ponies won't know what hit them!

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

So I'm curious... does Rule34 of Ponies UPSET Bronies, or titillate them?

Because if it ends this freaking war, I am perfectly willing to go all Vorlon Planet-Killer on someone's ass.

Choose wisely.

Vorlonplanetkiller.jpg

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

Time to fire the Orbital Friendship Eliminator.

3708951368_bf839c6519.jpg

1069929_cf49_625x1000.jpg

exploding%20pinkie.png?1300581997

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

So I'm curious... does Rule34 of Ponies UPSET Bronies, or titillate them?

I find the threat underlying this post objectionable.

I also will remind Doom Shepherd of his status as an Election Nominee.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

What is this?! Diplomacy? How dare you betray the Brony Resistance!

Your mom is just a skirmish. ;)

I would call her a weapon of mass destruction myself... :shock:.

You've unleashed doom upon yourselves... for now I support alphabetagamma :twisted:.

Go horses... ehm... ponies!

*changes vote to DoomShepard*

Are there any other forum mods?

Well, there's Lord Sinister.

Hello there!

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

It appears we're winning the battle thus far... alphabetagamma is vastly outnumbered.

...But we still have a problem.. We're all just users. We must beseech Alyxx to help us in this struggle!

I don't mind the ponies. =P

It's too late for that! Haters every where! Listen to my call! The dark lies of Epsilon have shrouded your vision long enough! Join us in our crusade against the forces of evil and eternal night! :angel:. And with the great and powerful J.C. on our side, victory is assured!

I'll join the Green Lan.... Wait a second, Oh you.

green-lantern-batman1.jpg

Hello there!
Join us!

Don't give in to his indoctrination! We must remain vigilant if we are to crush the Brony army!