Team Fortress 2 - Post Your Kills

Sign in to follow this  

Pretty much what the title says... post any kills in TF2 that you have.

Here's mine:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DekHzVXi80k

(I know the shot looks off. It's because of something involving lag compensation in the demo. All of the shots were more accurate than you see.)

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Nice, I'm going to make some vids soon as this is possible. :D Sometimes I get really bizarre headshots

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Nice, I'm going to make some vids soon as this is possible. :D Sometimes I get really bizarre headshots

Same here. I think I once did, like, a 240 degree spin and headshotted a Scout.. we shared a "lolwut" moment.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

My best kill in TF2: uninstalling the crap when I found out it's free forever.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

My best kill in TF2: uninstalling the crap when I found out it's free forever.

Eh, that's the only reason I'm installing it in the first place.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Downloading is finish. Now I can play it again, yeah, and make some vids

Alright. Post 'em here.

Alright. Post 'em here.

Maybe some day :)

Alright. Post 'em here.

Maybe some day :)

"Maybe" had better mean "Most certainly, good sire.", and "Some day" had better mean "As soon as I top frag like a boss."

Don't have the video uploaded yet (oh btw, I gave it TF2 another shot (no pun intended), and I'm actually liking it!) anywho, I have some replays of me sniping some hidden Spies, and me sniping, a very well hidden Sniper, then right after reloading I killed another sniper.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Headshot on an invisible spy. Intuition!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acEIo1KnwhE

EEDOBABA, WHY U NO MOVE AROUND WHEN FIGHTING RIFLE SNIPER?

EpsilonDEA 1 sec ago

Aw... I forgot to save the video of me head shotting Figunaye's scout mid double jump.

Retired Forum Moderator

Aw... I forgot to save the video of me head shotting Figunaye's scout mid double jump.

Before the replay update, I got 8 consecutive headshots in one life in rapid succession. I felt as if I was actually kredit to teem.