Sign in to follow this  

I'm still trying to figure the angle Aby shot that ball through the grate. :/
:D

TELL ME NOW!!!

or at least upload the first person version... :(

Maybe on Friday.

1310558803593.png

MY EYES

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

I had a demo of me defending on Badwater, but it bugged out when I uploaded it to Youtube. :(

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

@Figunaye

Here's guessing you got a random critical hit pointed at the head and it decided to count that as a headshot.

This is what happens when you pair a team of f2ps with a heavy-medic http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/577806319553462597/3AF56117BDB936154464BCF222D25093F4759EB5/

A 6.35 K/D and six dominations. I'm not that good, they just suck :lol:

@Figunaye

Here's guessing you got a random critical hit pointed at the head and it decided to count that as a headshot.

Sniper rifles can't get random crits, that's weird :S

I know its more like a frag movie, but all those kills were done in public server, so its more like public server kill compilation. I hope you dont mind that I added some music :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JfyNJ6yH1E P.S. Read the description of the video, so you wont look stupid barking about those colors.

I like how there's a 50 point difference between you and the guy below you.

How good would you say you are at Sniper, anyway?

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

I'd say average since my skill as that class is based solely on whether or not I can keep my hand from tensing up. (which it still does sometimes, and then my sniping skills go down the drain)

Retired Forum Moderator

MCSVXm_cbNY

iwasboredsoilljustleavethishere.jpg

Here a clip of me playing Scout. I managed to get 3 kills, Sniper and 2x Soldier, and almost kill a demoman before I had got severely damage and had to run back for health. And then... well,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vpsnk4LTaM

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

Here a clip of me playing Scout. I managed to get 3 kills, Sniper and 2x Soldier, and almost kill a demoman before I had got severely damage and had to run back for health. And then... well, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vpsnk4LTaM

It could have been worse...you could have atomized yourself :|

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"

No it couldn't have considering I don't have that weapon. XD

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.