Team Fortress 2 - Post Your Kills

Sign in to follow this  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXlUdYcndd8 I like this one. I didnt do any efects, but still it looks good ( at least for me :) ) P.s. sorry that im posting frag MOVIES, I just hate uploading single life or single kill video's, I find it useless.

What program do you use for frag videos, anyway? Sony Vegas? Also, how do you get several kills in a few seconds in pubs? They're so disorganized and turtling is very commonplace in them, so it makes it hard for me.

I use Sony Vegas Pro 9 and Video Copilot - Action Essentials 2 for effects. And with kills, I think its a matter of timing, luck and skill. When those three come together, Its show time :)

Ah... I tend to have a lot of "good days" and "bad days." On the good days, I get headshots like the double flick I linked. On bad days, I derp. A lot.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

On good days, I can burn an entire team by myself, and by that I mean no one directly helping me

On bad days I'm lucky if I can get close to anyone

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

I don't have a demo of this, but today I killed a Medic with my Shahanshah, headshotted the Pyro he was healing, then finished the Pyro off with the Shahansha, and managed to make it to a dispenser with 10 HP. I did everything but killing the Medic while on fire.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

I rarely get my Pyro kills recorded, but.. a very skilled player and I shared a "LOLWUT" moment when I dommed her with an airblasted Cow Mangler 5K rocket while she jumped off of a grate.

This happened yesterday...

I was a Medic, and Alphabetagamma and one of my friends (Silverbullet) were Heavies on ctf_turbine. The enemies were obviously F2P for the most part, so we easily tore through their base multiple times. Caused some nice rage, and I even got to save a demo of tauntkilling someone right before Username headshots me. Will upload to YT if I can get to it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqimAdD9jP4

Me being an idiot on ctf_turbine... I get 2 twitch headshots in here. One was instinct; the other was knee jerk reaction.

inorite.. In my demos, I always die from Soldiers, Scouts, and Demos...

I could probably make a huge compilation of all the times I rounded a corner into an army. usually 1-2 heavy medic combo's with a soldier and/or demo.

Retired Forum Moderator

I'm still trying to figure the angle Aby shot that ball through the grate. :/
:D

TELL ME NOW!!!

or at least upload the first person version... :(

Retired Forum Moderator