Team Fortress 2 - Post Your Kills

Sign in to follow this  

hx_MmM2ehLc

FINALLY got it uploaded successfully.

obviousnewbscoutandheavy.avi :/

I don't really like the Crossbow; it's abysmal for defending yourself with.. I use Syringe Gun, Medigun, and Ubersaw. It's the most versatile and effective against attackers.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Persian Demoknight is the most rage inducing set for me.

I once headshotted ABG when he had 150 or less HP just as he lopped my head off and picked up the ammo, restoring himself to full HP... :evil:

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

I just can't understand charging at me demopans. When I'm playing as sniper I love to headshot 'eh

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Last night, I was getting pretty lucky with the headshots on DM_Store and someone asked if I was "the Sniper god."

myegoislarger.jpg

Got hit with a headshot arrow while using Bonk. :lol:

Screen_shot_2011-09-03_at_4.54.50_PM.png

His facial expression is very fitting.

Retired Forum Moderator

As a quick shoting sniper, I ussually get this:

4C491036E7A7991AB6D90C4A0554FF6760211EB3

EDIT: It was scout. First blood kill

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

You can quickscope? So I'm not the only Sniper on here that can actually fend for himself.

tigerwoods-fist-pump.jpg

YES.

You can quickscope? So I'm not the only Sniper on here that can actually fend for himself.

tigerwoods-fist-pump.jpg

YES.

Only if it doesn't lags and works perfectly. Yes. If enemy gets closer to me I don't use Shiv, jarate him and headshot. Even on scouts. Shiv is good for killing spies.

Not sure if this qualifies for this thread as lives were saved in the making of this movie, but it's the only "post your" thread we got, so...

oMOx0_VMsxc

Retired Forum Moderator

It doesn't qualify. Why?

You are a flying Scottish Persian.

wait what

Now don't you turn TF2 into Call of Duty.

DekHzVXi80k

Still looks like TF2 to me. :mrgreen:

What i mean is that i don't want to continuesly loose games because i have 10idiots on my team that jump of shit and spin around in cirlces trying to get there teh l33t 360's. It starts out with quickscoping and eventually everyone will do thier 5upa 4w3s0mE ladd3erstall weapon switch no scope 180's.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯