Team Fortress 2 - Post Your Kills

Sign in to follow this  

I know... Rarity was talking about quickscopes and you said that, when I do lots of quickscopes and despise CoD.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

r8tZ3ABoJAE

I'll just leave this here.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

894ED27E5ED64D682A7B13763AD722958108C81E

who said Demopans are overpowered!? Hwe hwe hwe

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

r8tZ3ABoJAE

At 0:17, Y U NO SPY CHECK? ლ(ಠ益ಠლ

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"

r8tZ3ABoJAE

At 0:17, Y U NO SPY CHECK? ლ(ಠ益ಠლ

To be honest, I don't really know. I think it's because if a Spy saw a Sniper with a dot right on his cranium, he'd instantly turn around and run.

I need to get better at sniping.

Zmrdj96J6is

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

Zmrdj96J6is

You're decent, but two things:

1. The battlements are like Ravenholm. We don't go there (unless it's necessary in events like stopping an intel runner or stopping a Medic combo).

2. I noticed you encountered a battle Medic... don't rush at him with your melee; he has 25 more HP, health regen, and is faster. Also, don't try to noscope him. This is where quickscoping/muscle memory can help dramatically.

3. Don't waste your time playing Sniper Wars. You definitely want to kill the other Snipers (else they'll pick off your team), but don't make it your #1 goal.

Zmrdj96J6is

1. The battlements are like Ravenholm. We don't go there (unless it's necessary in events like stopping an intel runner or stopping a Medic combo).

2. I noticed you encountered a battle Medic... don't rush at him with your melee; he has 25 more HP, health regen, and is faster. Also, don't try to noscope him. This is where quickscoping/muscle memory can help dramatically.

3. Don't waste your time playing Sniper Wars. You definitely want to kill the other Snipers (else they'll pick off your team), but don't make it your #1 goal.

Isnt 3 more then 2 ?

Zmrdj96J6is

Isnt 3 more then 2 ?

kIo0o4__RnU

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"

Zmrdj96J6is

Isnt 3 more then 2 ?

D'oh.. I originally had two parts on there, but added a third one and forgot to edit it. :/

This was me testing out the slowmo feature in the last update.

In the original kill, the demoman's body went flying past my face, but the ragdoll was a lot less awesome when I rendered the replay.

NkTeynlZJDg

Rarity, you NEED to post the Sandman kill from this morning. DO IT NAO!

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

I can't. the download failed. :(

What happened was I was playing scout and Fluttershy was soldier. I actually managed to hit fluttershy mid-rocket jump(and he was really high up to) with the bonk, so he landed near me with a long enough stun for me to finish him off while laughing like a dork. XD

Retired Forum Moderator

The valve server couldn't handle the awesomeness :lol:

I found that amzing, because it went third person when I was falling, and I'm thinking, "What the fuck just happened???" I see that I got Bonked and then killed later and I'm thinking, holy shit crackers that was awesome.

After you left, me and Pinkie stayed on until 6:30 EST. I wasn't doing well, so I went Demoknight, and scared him poopless every time i bashed him from behind. One time, I rush him head on, he's a soldier on top of the cart and he pops me up in the air. I think "OPPORTUNITY!" and right-click. I whizzed over his head, just barely missing the bash and slash. I thought "DAMMIT!" and Pinkie was like "holy crap, what just happened?"

Fun times last night, and I'm probably doing it tonight too :D

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time