Team Fortress 2 - Post Your Kills

Sign in to follow this  

Nope, but you are great Spyper

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oarK6Fjra-M

Am I a halfway decent Spy yet?

I guess so, but your friend is better at drinking than you will ever be at Spy!

"You can never have too much beer."

Perhaps I should've just left the voice chat off. :lol:

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

HAHA! Lying TF2 tried to pull a fast one on me by telling me the replay download failed! But it didn't! I now have me bonking a rocket jumping Fluttershy!!!

m372B5dWpD0

Retired Forum Moderator

She's a gunshot bride....

Oh, sorry. Good hit.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

I'm so happy to see that right now. That is awesome and I'm so glad it's in better graphics than my POS laptop :D

And the angle is PERFECT. Now all it needs is slow motion and both players' perspectives.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

0byJlv6ffe8

Probably the only clip in which I got more than one or two kills.

HAXXXXXX

just kidding, nice killing spree

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"

GxeMPDJNwlM

Well, there WAS a slo-mo when I saved it but apparently the replay editor decided to neglect a few details... <_< I'll fix it tomorrow or so, but for now, have 7 seconds of me returning an arrow to it's owner at point blank.

Retired Forum Moderator

GxeMPDJNwlM

Well, there WAS a slo-mo when I saved it but apparently the replay editor decided to neglect a few details... <_< I'll fix it tomorrow or so, but for now, have 7 seconds of me returning an arrow to it's owner at point blank.

It's even nicer when you accidentally do it to the best Huntsman Sniper on a pretty skilled server and dominate him. :mrgreen:

I see me!!

0:02 that scout with papper hat raping noisemaker!!!

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

If you look closely, I believe you only got one kill. The scout runs off at the end. I think he was a dead ringer, he just appeared out of nowhere.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

mvS0M3xkOnY

If you look closely, I believe you only got one kill. The scout runs off at the end. I think he was a dead ringer, he just appeared out of nowhere.
I'm guessing he was hiding behind the shed. He didn't appear to be de-cloaking either.

nope, it was 2. I got 2 kill notices in battle. The spy cloaked before he died so he couldn't have been a dead ringer and the scout you saw was a second one.

if you full screen it in 720p you'll be able to see, as in replays, even stealthed enemy spies show up.

Retired Forum Moderator

Oh, I see the Scout's shadow behind the she. Alright. Yeah, my argument is invalid.

Holy Dooley!

tumblr_lx7exfFYII1r55vz7o2_250.gif

It's not mine! But I found it awesome!

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"