Team Fortress 2 - Post Your Kills

Sign in to follow this  

tHx9IsCDKIw

Got this deflect kill while playing with Fluttershy, Chuck, and ShinyObject.

The formermost hates me now because of things such as this D:

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

'Tis why you use the airblast, you heretic.

You were the one saying he has no idea as to what it is, right?

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

whew

Ok, folks. You can take the pitchforks and torches home.

The main thing that pissed me off was how horrible I was playing. Especially with those MLG snipers fucking everything up all round. I couldn't stay alive for linger than 30 seconds. I really wished we'd played on Gravel Pit, because that has always been my absolute best map for Scout. After you guys left though, I got a lot better. The server was 18-20 people most of the time, which is my sweet spot for playing. I went spy on warpath and just raped everything. Top frag. I ended up telling one guy in chat that he was "The most oblivious heavy in the world."

I would bump into him so he would shoot me and set off my DR, but he just kept running by, so I mean at that point, you HAVE to backstab.

I feel like if the PC i was using was better, I'd be better at reacting to the crap that happens (run away, shoot back, etc.) But that hiccup I kept getting was SERIOUSLY pissing me off. Once we went over to Appleoosa, my connection got better. I think that's my new favorite server, now.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Three more, starring excessive use of slow-mo:

HTcl1JDAcEU

UFU-vbnlw68

vYfPrDP_RXg

The spy clip impressed me. Pyro assumes "Oh, he's stairstabbing, I got this." He turns around, you say "NOPE" and stab his ass into the ground.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Honestly, that was only because I collided with him midair. If he didn't turn around, I would've been toast.

I figured.

So get this. I was playing the other day on Granary and a heavy walked by the crates I was standing on (as spy) i jump down to back stab him and end up landing on a cloaked enemy spy. So, since i'd already clicked, I backstabbed the Heavy. The spy beneath me stops and uncloaks, most likely wondering what the fuck just happened. So I drop off his head and backstab. There was a lot of laughing in the chat for a while after that :lol:

W3ru-onF_QA

It's sloppily, hastily, and lazily done, but I think I'm doinitrite... mostly.

As long as it have Propane Nightmares, you're doing it right, anyway, the replay feature is broken for me and Im too lazy to search for a fix, so I will just post a cool frag video I found:

YTW7hcuJrQY

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"

So tempted to use my Market Gardener now...

But in place of that, I'm addicted to the Caberknight (Loch 'n Load/Chargin' Targe/Caber).

As long as it have Propane Nightmares, you're doing it right, anyway, the replay feature is broken for me and Im too lazy to search for a fix, so I will just post a cool frag video I found:

YTW7hcuJrQY

Watched it about 5 times. STAR is my favorite sub.

Anyways, I just uncrated a Strange Rawket Lawn Chair yesterday. Named it

"Fluttershy's Dragon-Taming Bitch Cannon."

FUCK YEA...

But I was playing on Granary, yet again, and got a pretty baws airshot kill myself. Hit a scout with one rocket and he ran away. I shot a rocket down the courtyard and realized "Dammit, I shot too high. That's not hitting anything." But, the Scout, while trying to get through the door leading to their second point, double jumps into it. I just sat their for a sec and realized I had to taunt that.

Also, I've been getting much better with my judgement. Picking fights is becoming more of a strength for me. I've gotten less concerned about "KILL KILL KILL" and more concerned about "LIVE LIVE LIVE." I've even started baiting kills for my teammates, like distracting a pyro who's on the point while a spy gives him da bidness. Or jumping around Rather than running away so enemies find it harder to hit me and it gives my teammates time to show up and save my ass.

I would post more videos only if my game were download replies propperly.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

pfDqt7xwp90

Not mine, but this has to be one of the best Sniper videos I've ever seen. It's up there with Auto-Aim, Unaimed, and some of carnage's Sniper massacres.

A out my Sniping ability:

I'm currently becoming one of the better Sniper v. Sniper duelers out there. If a guy catches me offguard and headshots me from where I'm not looking (again, my awareness is a littl lacking) I'll die. But if we are both aware of each other's location, I'm good at scoping in first, waiting for that precious instant when he goes to scope in, practically stops moving, and hasn't gotten his aim on me, and getting the dot on his head and blasting him away.

I get more headshots on Scouts than I used to. The majority are dumb luck quickscopes of desperation on guys that are two feet from my fafe. The remaining few actually do have a fair amount of skill in them.

I can NOT hit wound up heavies unless my cursor lands directly on them on scope-in. I'm so used to having to jerk my screen around and aim erraticly as Scout and Pyro, that steadily moving my aim is very difficult for me to pull off. If he's stationary though, he's dead, of course.

Thanks to MGE, my Sniper vs. Sniper is also improving. I'm actually decent with quickscopes, but for whatever reason, I'm generally mediocre at long range.

About two hours ago, I went on my best streak that I can think of: ten consecutive headshots! But as if Valve just resents me, the server didn't have replays.

Yeah, I can't exactly quickscope very well. I've always needed a little time zoomed in to slide the cursor to the right spot. I think my biggest problem is that I'm almost afraid to body shot. I feel too bad when I kill someone with a bod shot. Scouts, not so much, because they're difficult to hit regardless. But it doesn't really connect in my head to finish a guy off with a body shot if he's low on health. Don't know why, but it's nothing a little work can't fix.

I recommend downloading TR_Walkway if you can, then; I don't remember where I got it, but it's definitely helpful.