Things that you hate to see in games.

"Hats" is kind of a meme that originates in TF2 and continues in Portal 2's store. Anyone who invests money in Valve hats deserves to get ripped off.

"Hats" is kind of a meme that originates in TF2 and continues in Portal 2's store. Anyone who invests money in Valve hats deserves to get ripped off.

Yeah, and I half expect something similar to crop up in other games soon simply because Valve is making so much money off it right now.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Duke Nukem has hats, lol.

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

I'm gonna be so happy when this hat phenomenon dies out. It was funny for 5 min now I'm sick of it. T_T

Retired Forum Moderator

I'm gonna be so happy when this hat phenomenon dies out. It was funny for 5 min now I'm sick of it. T_T

^^^

NPC spawning where you can see them... God dammed MOH Allied Assault

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

NPC spawning where you can see them... God dammed MOH Allied Assault

I still play that and it's expansions... Fun even with those few little bugs...

Games that come as a "Gold Edition" which includes it and its expansion pack on one disk. Regular game works fine, BUT THE FUCKING EXPANSION DOESN'T!

"Stand in the ashes of a trillion dead souls, and asks the ghosts if honour matters! The silence is your answer." -Javik, Mass Effect 3

Last second merchants, its not like im going to hate the game if i see them, but cmon, im the universe last chance and they know that if i fail, they are dead; and still they want to charge me for their potions/weapons/stuff?

What the hell :x after this is all over i want to see all this money buy you a cozy place to live...... IN HELL :twisted::twisted::twisted:

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"

Last second merchants, its not like im going to hate the game if i see them, but cmon, im the universe last chance and they know that if i fail, they are dead; and still they want to charge me for their potions/weapons/stuff?
Last second merchant
universe last chance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPQhdA0PQPY

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Hats. I heard about Team Fortress 2's Meet the Medic, and the minute it started playing the Scout was jumping around in stupid socks and a hat.

I closed out of it.

I uninstalled Team Fortress 2.

Why Valve, why.

R.I.P Stephen "Anti-Social Fatman" Bray

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

Hats. I heard about Team Fortress 2's Meet the Medic, and the minute it started playing the Scout was jumping around in stupid socks and a hat.

I closed out of it.

I uninstalled Team Fortress 2.

Why Valve, why.

I find it funny how everyone who hates hats never gives any particular reason for why they hate them. They just dislike them because they are there, sort of.

Seriously, people seem to just love whining about stuff.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

I dislike them because they ruin a perfectly good art style. And why on Earth would I pay money for a hat? That's just absurd.

R.I.P Stephen "Anti-Social Fatman" Bray

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

It's not so much that I hate hats that I'm just annoyed with the overblown hype that such a trivial thing such as a hat is. People seem to like them WAY to much considering it is what it is: a hat.

It's just like Novelty pets in WoW. like hell I'm gonna pay for one. give me one as a quest reward, cool, I'll bring it out maybe once in a while. charge me for it? Haha, I'm gonna go level my rogue. have fun selling that.

Retired Forum Moderator

I dislike them because they ruin a perfectly good art style. And why on Earth would I pay money for a hat? That's just absurd.

Sounds like you just read some complaints off of the Steam forums. And you don't have to pay money for them, they're there if you want them. Even if you want hats but don't want to pay money then you can just craft them.

Sounds like you just read some complaints off of the Steam forums. And you don't have to pay money for them, they're there if you want them. Even if you want hats but don't want to pay money then you can just craft them.

Why? They do nothing. Unless they're a set item, then they just complete a set. Hats in TF2 are useless except as a headshot magnet.