Fortunately Unfortunately

Sign in to follow this  

Unfortunately, Freeman didn't really kill Chuck, and most of the nanites survived underground...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Fortunately, An underground species from mars spread through the underground and ate the nanites

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

Unfortunately, nanites are toxic when eaten.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Unfortunately the nanites spread a non-toxic disease that makes the victim susceptible to toxic.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Fortunately, The aliens used tackle

It's super effective!

Nanites Used Toxin

It's super effective

Trainer Epsilon whited out!

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

Unfortunately, neither the nanites nor the aliens are in Pokemon.

Fortunately the aliens and nanites overcome their differences, and set about destroying Earth and it's puny inhabitants.

Unfortunately both the aliens and nanites are very susceptible to Earth's oxygen.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Fortunately, they have spacesuits.

Fortunately you're both mistaken since the aliens don't have space suits, and the Earth-origin nanites are immune to anything on Earth.

Fortunately, we gave the aliens some spacesuits, and the aliens just so happen to have anti-nanite weapons.

Unfortunately you seem to have forgotten that the aliens and nanites are now on the same side.

Fortunately, that is not unfortunate at all. We can now sign a peace treaty.

Fortunately, in a vain attempt to kill the aliens, the nanites pull a double cross so the aliens are on our side now.

EDIT: It's funny how this post still works even though you posted before me, Epsilon.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

I don't like writer's block, I prefer to call it writer's parry.

Fortunately the nanites are now immune to everything, and can travel at any speed to anywhere in the universe.

Fortunately, exact copies of ourselves from another dimension come and give us something the nanites aren't immune to...

...AN INTER-DIMENSIONAL DINNER BLASTER!

I don't like writer's block, I prefer to call it writer's parry.

Unfortunately, the Zerg swarmed the Earth and destroyed it.

"Stand in the ashes of a trillion dead souls, and asks the ghosts if honour matters! The silence is your answer." -Javik, Mass Effect 3

Fortunately the laws of the universe demand one earth to be present at all

times and simply pops a new one out of nothingness.

Unfortunately the laws of the universe try to keep us from abusing it's powers and made the new Earth 50K(kelvin) hotter.