Fortunately Unfortunately

Sign in to follow this  

Fortunately, another set of the laws of the universe are more benevolent, and bring the planet's temperature to a nice 85 degrees (that's warm for me, I live in the Deep South of the US :D).

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Fortunately, your use of the word "evolution" implies that we became something greater. Furries are not *greater* than humans. They might have morphed into furries, shapeshifted into furries, changed into furries, but they didn't evolve into furries.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Unfortunatley, God and Science decided to work together to play a cruel trick and now everyone is a brony

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

Unfortunately, The cure is more MLP

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

Fortunately, a mod snaps from all of these ponies and bans anything MLP related.. except for mah thread.

Unfortunately, that was supposed to be my last pony related post on this topic and I was trying to force the topic back onto track

Fortunately, the thread is now back on track.

Fortunately, this thread is now (metaphorically) a train, and it has a good conductor.

Unfortunately, Source Code

Unfortunately, Source Code

fortunatelly, it was only a movie

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Fortunately, they all got together and drank the "special" kool-aid.

I don't like writer's block, I prefer to call it writer's parry.

Unfortunately, I love Kool-Aid, so I am now angry.

Fortunately, I gave you normal Kool-Aid.

Unfortunately, the "normal Kool-Aid" was spiked.

Fortunately, I dropped a sugar cube into it, to counteract the cyanide.