MEET THE MEDIC IS OUT!

Sign in to follow this  

I'm surprised that smart guy didn't figure it out.

Hehe yeah, it seems like he isn't smart enought xP

Lol, just kiddn'

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Lol I did know that, but how the hell does it work... I want to build one!

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

I have no idea. I wanted to draw him in steampunk, with a steam powered medigun, but still I don't know how would it be works.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

If the medigun actually existed, ever major military contractor, pharmaceutical company, army and government in the world would pay through the nose to have it. If you weren't in a developed country, it is likely that the government would steal it from you- assuming someone else didn't first.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

Pause at 56 seconds.

Who is the man in the window, to the right of the bird?

I'd bet its a woman and that its the/an Administrator.

The Administrator has a very identifiable silhouette cast by her hair and figure.

It's more likely that it's Miss Pauling. Or perhaps the mysterious rumored and legendary tenth class.

Wait..... you could be onto something.

It is almost definitely Ms. Pauling. 95% of the TF Wiki force agrees on this matter. No idea why she's there or what Valve is alluding to, but...

Otherwise I thought this to be the most epic "Meet the" short of all times. Great cinematography and Valve really captured the Medic's completely maniacal insanity.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

I have no idea. I wanted to draw him in steampunk, with a steam powered medigun, but still I don't know how would it be works.

The idea around the medigun is that it takes the essence of life and bottles it up into a (somehow endless) supply of a substance known as uber. Upon activating an ubercharge, the target is overloaded with mass amounts of uber that make them immune to damage and death for a short period of time.

So once you can bottle up the essence of life, (which has yet to be discovered by science and carbon does not count as it's natural sate is coal/diamonds, not gaseous beams of energy) you will be able to make your own medigun.

BTW, if you do invent this, I want a 10% share in your earnings.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time