TF2 Suggestion: Accursed Farms Server

Sign in to follow this  

Even if we don't make our own server, we could still do some coordinated stuff on other servers.

I was considering that. Hal's PGD 2Fort Rainy is pretty good.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Even if we don't make our own server, we could still do some coordinated stuff on other servers.

I was considering that. Hal's PGD 2Fort Rainy is pretty good.

At least eight people on the forum have TF2, an eight scout/spy rush would be pretty awesome. Or seven medics on one heavy :lol:

A server would be awesome, playing with ABG was awesome. The whole forum would be epic.
playing with ABG was awesome

That brings up a time when I was a Pyro and he was a Medic on 2Fort... the enemy team had several Soldiers, Scouts, and a bunch of other classes. And we... annihilated them. Glorious; best I've ever done as Pyro in a long time.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

If you come up with a server arrangement before August, let me know, and I'll join in if I'm available...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Maybe instead of making our own server, we should just all meet in a third party one. It seems more realistic at the moment.

We're doing that now. Yesh.

Well, if we were to make our own server I'd be a happy panda as the 2 I frequented the most have closed down, so i've been server hopping through miles of bad custom servers possibly owned by children.

Retired Forum Moderator

Well, if we were to make our own server I'd be a happy panda as the 2 I frequented the most have closed down, so i've been server hopping through miles of bad custom servers possibly owned by children.

It's because TF2 went F2P.

I would definitely play on an Accursed Farms server. Someone set it up!

I would, but I can't; bandwidth, computer limitations and all.

Maybe instead of making our own server, we should just all meet in a third party one. It seems more realistic at the moment.

Server IP?

I could probably set a TF2 server up if I get that new Computer/Internet.

I'm looking at an Inspiron 17r with 6 GB ram. For around 600.

I would actually prefer an Accursed Farms Garry's Mod server.

Also known as "Username"

Server IP?

I could probably set a TF2 server up if I get that new Computer/Internet.

I'm looking at an Inspiron 17r with 6 GB ram. For around 600.

I would actually prefer an Accursed Farms Garry's Mod server.

Now that would be pretty epic, I can only imagine the chaos. :D

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

While I was highly doubtful about this ever coming to fruition, BTGbullseye has saved the day! :D -rep for BTG!

Accursed Farms TF2 dedicated server

67.190.76.155:27015

Awesome! Is that means, there are only us on the server?

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Awesome! Is that means, there are only us on the server?

So far... It's an open server though, so others can join.

I'm going to do my best to keep it up indefinitely.

Nice one! Now to see what ping I get.

EDIT: It averages at around 200. :(

EDIT2: But it was fun playing as a Spy with a few people despite my terrible lag (causing facestabs, missed shots/shots that shouldn't have hit that do, and other horrors). :D

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

Nice one! Now to see what ping I get.

EDIT: It averages at around 200. :(

EDIT2: But it was fun playing as a Spy with a few people despite my terrible lag (causing facestabs, missed shots/shots that shouldn't have hit that do, and other horrors). :D

lol, yeah... But at least I have a ping of 8 or less, and that's all that counts... Right? :mrgreen:

My ping was <8, and I had tons of lag... lol

Lag doesn't come from the server, or your internet. It comes from your own computer. Bandwidth usage of a full server's connection is somewhere in the 300kbps range... (I have a 6-9Mbps connection) Divide that by the 24 players that have to be on to get that bandwidth usage, and that's approximately how much bandwidth you use on your internet connection.