• Soldier
    • Pyro
    • Heavy
    • Demoman
    • Engineer
    • Sniper
    • Medic
    • Spy

I've switched to heavy. I had Axeldeath healing me today, and we annihilated the other team. We pushed them back to their spawn for several minutes, and I think I ended up with a 115/12 Kill to death ratio, that along with five dominations, epic.

That was hilarious, it was the entire enemy team of 12 vs. us two at their base and they were calling us "n00bs" for spawn camping...

I've switched to heavy. I had Axeldeath healing me today, and we annihilated the other team. We pushed them back to their spawn for several minutes, and I think I ended up with a 115/12 Kill to death ratio, that along with five dominations, epic.

That was hilarious, it was the entire enemy team of 12 vs. us two at their base and they were calling us "n00bs" for spawn camping...

Typical babies in pubs, hehehe.. they don't realize that all they need to kill a Heavy Medic combo is another Medic. Were they F2P perchance?

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Typical babies in pubs, hehehe.. they don't realize that all they need to kill a Heavy Medic combo is another Medic. Were they F2P perchance?

We fought a few heavy medic combos later in the game. They didn't last five seconds for the most part.

Hmm. They must've just been bad/newbs then; I took out a Pyro Medic combo in close quarters as Snoipuh, but didn't get to save it. :cry:

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Hmm. They must've just been bad/newbs then; I took out a Pyro Medic combo in close quarters as Snoipuh, but didn't get to save it. :cry:

Didn't happen

Didn't happen

It did.. I wish I saved it so badly, even though I got two lucky crits that probably saved me.

Well, my favorite is starting to move back over to Sniper. I find when I'm doing good(which is happening more and more lately) I can practically keep the enemy team from getting anywhere.

But of course, on the internet skill/luck = hacks so I have to put up with that all the time. :(

Retired Forum Moderator

For me... Ze Medic, Snoipah and Engie. I can't decide which it my top favorite.

I've voted for Medic btw

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

For me... Ze Medic, Snoipah and Engie. I can't decide which it my top favorite.

I've voted for Medic btw

I approve of this post. +rep

They're all underrated, stereotyped, and underplayed (Sniper is underplayed; Weighted Companion Sniper is overplayed).

mine is the scout. i love running around with my next level pellet shooting/jumpiung FaN apparatus. and pouring man milk on people

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: You just blow that fife

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: the 'if ye know what i mean' aside

Hooper: want to give your men a fast reload? BLOW ME FIRST

mine is the scout. i love running around with my next level pellet shooting/jumpiung FaN apparatus. and pouring man milk on people

Yeah, there's a Scout loadout that I've heard is pretty boss. I've used it myself.

It is....

Scattergun

Pistol

Bat

My fave ATM is medic with a good partner to keep me alive while I heal my team and over-heal/uber my partner.

My fave ATM is medic with a good partner to keep me alive while I heal my team and over-heal/uber my partner.
good partner to keep me alive

You almost never find these in pubs. Makes playing Medic decently almost impossible.

I don't think either of them play Soldier or Demo, though (Demoknight not included). Heavy isn't always the best Medic buddy.

Vanilla Demo with the Caber can annihilate a team with a good Medic.

Blight plays Demo with sticky bomb launcher well, but Heavy's that give me their sandvich when I'm low on health are automatically my best friends.

good partner to keep me alive

You almost never find these in pubs. Makes playing Medic decently almost impossible.

I have the same problem. I like playing medic because if used correctly it is an instant win in Pubs. The problem is that people just don't know how to use me right(that sounds soooooo wrong).

¯\_(ツ)_/¯