Coordinated TF2

Sign in to follow this  

I joined... I guess people can go ahead and add me if they want...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I'm game... I don't have much for inventory items though, so I might suck a bit...

Doesn't really matter, should be awesome regardless.

Important Notice!

Due to some users being absent, the date has been pushed back to Sunday July 3rd at the same time (6pm Pacific). If that date is difficult for anyone post the problem here. For better communication the day of, I think we should use the steam group chat http://steamcommunity.com/groups/accursedfarms

We have at least six people now, and I have a few personal friends willing to help as well.

wait... I'm an Administrator!? I didn't known that D: how could this happend? I mean, that's nice, but...

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

I'll make this if I remember lol. don't count on me being there but don't be surprised if i am. Look for the guy with the |Dudemonbrah| in front of his name.

Retired Forum Moderator

I'll make this if I remember lol. don't count on me being there but don't be surprised if i am. Look for the guy with the |Dudemonbrah| in front of his name.

So expect you but don't expect you?

So we've got: Blue, Me, Epsilon, Psychotic Ninja, Axeldeath, Blightmare, BTGbullseye and I think Figunaye. A couple people I know are coming too. Anyone else? Alyxx?

So we've got: Blue, Me, Epsilon, Psychotic Ninja, Axeldeath, Blightmare, BTGbullseye and I think Figunaye. A couple people I know are coming too. Anyone else? Alyxx?

I support it

Me too.

But can we bump it back four hours to 2pm Pacific time? I want to be able to accommodate a friend.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

If I'm right, I think 2PM PST means you'd be doing it at around 9pm or 10pm GMT. That means I might even be around for some fun.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

If I'm right, I think 2PM PST means you'd be doing it at around 9pm or 10pm GMT. That means I might even be around for some fun.

All right :mrgreen:, what's your username so we know who you are? (and so we can stalk you :twisted: )

I want Lord Sinister on my team, as well as Blue, if at all possible. :D

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

I'll join in. I haven't played that much TF2, but it should be a lot of fun as a coordinated group.

I'll join in. I haven't played that much TF2, but it should be a lot of fun as a coordinated group.

Alright... add one more person, alphabetagamma.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

So the list is now: Blue, Me, Epsilon, Psychotic Ninja, Axeldeath, Blightmare, BTGbullseye, Figunaye, Eedobaba and Lord sinister.

I want Lord Sinister on my team, as well as Blue, if at all possible. :D

At the moment we can all be on the same team, perfect for a giant spy rush :D.

Soo... What time and which server?

Check the Accursed Farms Steam group page... It has the event, the time, and the server info.

Soo... What time and which server?

Check the Accursed Farms Steam group page... It has the event, the time, and the server info.

Right, okay, okay, don't hit me! :(

Right, okay, okay, don't hit me! :(

Why would I hit you? Just stating the easiest way to stay up on the date/time/server info...