Coordinated TF2

Sign in to follow this  

You are about a day off, I will be back home and my laptop there is broken. I r sad

Hi Friend.

Well, I'm still working on the dedicated server, but it looks quite promising... Should be available by the time we start gathering. (I'm still not sure if I can play at the same time)

If nothing else, I can just host a game from my system... It should be able to handle it.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I am most sad I will be missing this event. Oh well, I don't know how to play anyway!

I am most sad I will be missing this event. Oh well, I don't know how to play anyway!
May I inquire as to why good sir?

And I hope keep doing coordinated games, the last one was pretty fun.

Here comes that silent funk of the ambiguity that comes from what you fear or suspect people think of you based upon your conduct in-game, how much you talked and what you talked about.

I thought Bullseye would sound kind of older.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

I though Blue would sound older, I thought Bullseye would sound different and I thought Srake would sound slightly more crazy. I also thought I'd suck less.

Well that was irritating. For anyone that wasn't there, the server kicked almost everyone from the game for an update. An update that patched paint, menu music, a mac replay editor crash and added some hideous promotional content. :thumbup: The server also started to lag when it filled up with non-AF users. We need our own server. :cry:

I though Blue would sound older, I though Bullseye would sound different, I thought Srake would sound slightly more crazy. I also thought I'd suck less.
I though you could spell :P

I though Blue would sound older, I thought Bullseye would sound different and I thought Srake would sound slightly more crazy.

I expected ABG to sound how he did.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

I though Blue would sound older, I thought Bullseye would sound different and I thought Srake would sound slightly more crazy. I also thought I'd suck less.

It was all a friend-based immolation party!

/sigh

I don't like playing medic...

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

In the case someone didnt notice:

idunno...somethingftw = The Scoutman

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"

There still is a difference between Friends with Fire and Fire-forged Friends.

Yeah, fun while it lasted. I managed to backstab/headshot some of you, but mostly I was left in the dust.

I just played Medic pretty much the whole time... ABG as a Spy and I had a little rivalry. :mrgreen:

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Yeah, fun while it lasted. I managed to backstab/headshot some of you, but mostly I was left in the dust.

It would have been nice with an AF only server, WHY MUST IT ALWAYS BE DIFFICULT?!

I wanted to go as engi but, I wasn't able to play, lads. Sorry :(

So how it was it? Did you do something stupid? Any rush? :)

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

I so wanted to get in a duel with Epsilon. Alas, I had no dueling tokens.

I swear this was scheduled for July 30th at 9pm, so I missed it. It didn't send me any notifications either. :(

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

It was fun, but everyone seemed to want to talk at the same time so I couldn't hear anything... Nobody really told me what Jarate really did.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

It was fun, but everyone seemed to want to talk at the same time so I couldn't hear anything... Nobody really told me what Jarate really did.

You throw the jar at enemies and anyone in the AOE takes minicrits. It also puts out fires on friendly players.